Unofficial Preview Richmond V North- The Curse Of The Fox - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness the tigers were 4 points down with minutes left and Shane Edwards had Ben cunnington stone cold holding the ball 10 meters out.. No call North took the ball to the other end and scored.. So North should be counting they're lucky stars the umps sucked them off in that moment
Did that happen 5 seconds after Ziebell was pushed in the back? It was the old fashion square up.

But typical tiger fan - blame the umps. Maybe your anger should be directed at your cowardly captain that went to water in the heat of a final - again!!!

Ha! 73 pages on Dustin Martin, *two* very unfunny banter threads on the Tiges, plus this week's game preview.
At least four literal references to arse cracks in this thread alone.

We understand... we get it. Feeling the Tiger love is easy.
Love? Hardly. We just got bored with * and taking the piss out of the drug fuelled cheats.

The only time you guys get a mention on here is when there is a spike in microwave sales, which I am expecting the day we sign Martin.

I so LOVE that they replayed the Cunners non free at their end of season function that year and all had a mega sook.

After the Mundy goal - "straight to the Tiger board"

After you kicked the winning goal - hang on - touched!! Length of the ground - Cameron goal!!! "Straight to the Tiger board"

"Emotionally checked out" got a great run after both losses and was front and square. Pure gold and now I follow the thread. The biggest laughing stock in the AFL. Cheers.

It's cute everyone thinks that.:D:p

Season is tracking well - Tiges some early wins to get them up and about - and now comes the soul crushing flogging off us that sends the second half of their season to ruin.

We're due to give Essendon their version of that soon too.

It's cute everyone thinks that.:D:p

I tell you whats cute - your sig "We never give up"

Does that come with a condition?

We never give up - unless there is 20 seconds left in a game!!
upload_2017-5-31_13-37-32.jpeg

We never give up - unless the game winning goal was touched!!
513311-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

We never give up unless dopey Cotchin kicks into the wind.

172721_4914385945ab976734ad71eaff82a6c4.png

We never give up unless we play 9th in a final.

Eddie+Betts+Jarrad+Waite+AFL+First+Elimination+9LhG7bj7x2ol.jpg

We never give up unless we get tackled by Nahas.

COxbZS5UsAAkwvV.jpg

We never give up unless our Captain does not turn up.

invisible_man.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-31_13-37-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-31_13-37-38.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2017-5-31_13-44-18.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-31_13-44-18.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 12
The real question is why were you reading the thread, it's not even on the first page of our board ffs. Did you read all the others as well?

Cos you lot are even funner than us when things don't go your way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness the tigers were 4 points down with minutes left and Shane Edwards had Ben cunnington stone cold holding the ball 10 meters out.. No call North took the ball to the other end and scored.. So North should be counting they're lucky stars the umps sucked them off in that moment

10 seconds after Ziebel was taken high right in front of the ump and no free was paid.

Shock Newsflash - Umps put whistle away at end of sudden death final!

Unprecedented.

Do you mean this moment?

Dusty-_Big_Fish_Caught.gif

I tell you whats cute - your sig "We never give up"

Does that come with a condition?

We never give up - unless there is 20 seconds left in a game!!
View attachment 376320

We never give up - unless the game winning goal was touched!!
513311-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

We never give up unless dopey Cotchin kicks into the wind.

172721_4914385945ab976734ad71eaff82a6c4.png

We never give up unless we play 9th in a final.

Eddie+Betts+Jarrad+Waite+AFL+First+Elimination+9LhG7bj7x2ol.jpg

We never give up unless we get tackled by Nahas.

COxbZS5UsAAkwvV.jpg

We never give up unless our Captain does not turn up.

invisible_man.jpg
I forgot you had a good record in close games.

I forgot you had a good record in close games.
Yeh but we've actually won a few finals......in the last 30 years. Thats actually nearly my entire life.

The close losses I cant even remember but I sure would remember all the finals we lost if I was a Richmond supporter. I could count both wins on one hand....oh I dont need a hand for that one and....what like use the other for the losses? Or do I need both hands for that?

Yeh but we've actually won a few finals......in the last 30 years. Thats actually nearly my entire life.

The close losses I cant even remember but I sure would remember all the finals we lost if I was a Richmond supporter. I could count both wins on one hand....oh I dont need a hand for that one and....what like use the other for the losses? Or do I need both hands for that?
Still a minnow club being propped up by the AFL.

Still a minnow club being propped up by the AFL.
Its better than being a huge pack of assclowns.

Ever played the game Lemmings? Richmond supporters remind me of that when you lead them to death. Theyre only as good as the one leading them so no matter the numbers, you can always fail and Richmond sure are good at doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back