Game Day Rnd 13 - Carlton v Fremantle Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No action gets taken though is the issue, he should really be carded for the constant, recurring derision. Nothing but 'NFI, peanut, disgrace to the club'.

Gets given too long a leash and it's exhausting.

How do you know that no action is taken? Are posts edited or deleted? Maybe a warning is included?

You want to see someone light up red to validate your report and it rarely works that way. Report stuff or don't complain publicly about it.

I'm almost pining for 2016

Losing senior players was always going to send us back in some way, but I can't see how our overall development has been so dreadful. We've been completely uncompetitive in a number of games, at only the half-way point of the year.

We played with plenty of bravado despite having a pretty average list in the first few years of the rebuild, but the squad's lost all confidence. And there's still a huge lack of talent in that team.

I reckon we should be very open to trading draft picks to bring in some experience. Even if we're not getting A-graders, we need some AFL-standard players into the squad ASAP or we'll continue to flounder. Not that he'll be likely to come, but Pick 1 for Wines is a no-brainer.

I'm almost pining for 2016

Losing senior players was always going to send us back in some way, but I can't see how our overall development has been so dreadful. We've been completely uncompetitive in a number of games, at only the half-way point of the year.

We played with plenty of bravado despite having a pretty average list in the first few years of the rebuild, but the squad's lost all confidence. And there's still a huge lack of talent in that team.

I reckon we should be very open to trading draft picks to bring in some experience. Even if we're not getting A-graders, we need some AFL-standard players into the squad ASAP or we'll continue to flounder. Not that he'll be likely to come, but Pick 1 for Wines is a no-brainer.

Ahh 2016 that was the year.

See the passes from Weits and Levi Blue_Fusion ?

While Harry would rather sell candy and kick it back to the opposition

LOL so they have a couple of good kicks and you get on the bandwagon?

Miss all the other * ups from them did you?

Harry would try and make something happen which is exactly what is needed when they play like a pack of plodders like today.

Ok go highlight the one or two good things they do and ignore the rest LOL

Your right but Geeeeez we got some sooks on here.

I think it’s more to do with we have 2 camps in our supporters base right now.

Those that see the writing on the wall and try to complain loud enough in hopes of changing it.

And those that continue to excuse this rabble unfold week after week which only results in giving the club, coach and players cover.

How do you know that no action is taken? Are posts edited or deleted? Maybe a warning is included?

You want to see someone light up red to validate your report and it rarely works that way. Report stuff or don't complain publicly about it.

Posts are deleted but doesn't seem to be any changes in the behaviour... Not sure it's effective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL so they have a couple of good kicks and you get on the bandwagon?

Miss all the other **** ups from them did you?

Harry would try and make something happen which is exactly what is needed when they play like a pack of plodders like today.

Ok go highlight the one or two good things they do and ignore the rest LOL

I don't ignore any of it, but they currently have a better workrate, good goal Levi by the way.

I want Harry in the side too, but he needs to work harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back