Preview Rnd 15 - Carlton v Port Sat 30th June 1.45PM @ MCG - Simmo’s 300th! Team Post #222

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best line up of the year.

Anyone else feel like they can’t wait for first bounce?

Do it for Simmo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a text from the Mines Junior President … asked me to ref the 10's 12's and 14's today ……
Have a guess what my reply was ;)

Clear the decks at 11:30 until 14:00
so you're watching the first 15 minutes of the game - odd.....

Arrived on the red eye had breakfast with Family & can I say even though I’m originally Victorian, I seem to have lost my resistance to cold. Bugger me.

If we lose today but every puts in I will be happy, simmo deserve at least that.
Where do you reside now Brez? I'm the same the last time I went back the chill cut straight through me! Have a great day and go Baggers.DIFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you reside now Brez? I'm the same the last time I went back the chill cut straight through me! Have a great day and go Baggers.DIFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perth, love Melbourne but too much family here. So I can do about 4-5 weekends a year or I go crazy. Don’t get me wrong love em but....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so you're watching the first 15 minutes of the game - odd.....

Game starts 11:45 WA time or did I stuff that up?? Just got home from the footy …

Mines Rovers 11.17
Kambalda 2.8

Best position player : Alex (CHB)
Best 1%: Ethan (boy this kid can play, young indigenous lad with a sidestep you would not believe … little freak)
BOG : Nik 4 goals, 12 intercept marks

Game starts 11:45 WA time or did I stuff that up?? Just got home from the footy …

Mines Rovers 11.17
Kambalda 2.8

Best position player : Alex (CHB)
Best 1%: Ethan (boy this kid can play, young indigenous lad with a sidestep you would not believe … little freak)
BOG : Nik 4 goals, 12 intercept marks
Looks like you’ve had your footy fix for the day....hope you had a quiet word to Ethan....you know future priorities

oh boo hoo.....it's so cold in melbourne......fmd.....

Looks like you’ve had your footy fix for the day....hope you had a quiet word to Ethan....you know future priorities

Have a look at the centre row fourth from the left ……. Ethan is 3rd cousin …...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back