Game Day RND 18 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Martin, you beauty!!!

Got a bit handball happy, but ok.

Dow.......shown he can get it, gotta do it for another 3 quarters. Had a real influence.👍

Not a good quarter.

Hopefully that's our "mandatory bad quarter" ticket spent for the rest of the game.

You think they'd come out with a bit of fire after Jack's grandfather and club legend just passed though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there’s a lot of negativity on here but I’m not so upset by what I just saw. There’s a willingness to move the ball quick which is good, just doing It too much at certain points and putting ourselves under pressure.

Disposal has been crap, as have our F50 entries. However if we were able to clunk a few of the marks here and there, it would have been a very different quarter.

let’s see how we go in the second but I can see us turning the tide.

Commentators just laughing about the high tackle that knocked Jack Martin’s mouthguard loose. Goodness me.

Simply must have players at Harry’s feet. The ease in which their half backs are winning the ball through numbers is unforgivable. Decent start from our young mids! We just need to slow down and find the right option.

Midfield is working hard, but really lacking some composure going forward. Collingwood are also triple teaming Harry.

Good start from Dow again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back