Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Western Bulldogs Sunday 19th August 1.10PM @ Etihad - Team post #182

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'King' seems so unimaginative ODN. I'm happy to be a one man band for Donkey Kong.

You might have to be. Teammates are all in on King. If your name means The King, you have to go with it surely.

He’s come on pretty quick though, considering he’s just turned 19.

How’s his marking, footskills??
his marking is outstanding, unless it was just a one off, therewas a game in the vfl pissing down and he took like 10 marks most of them being contested iirc. he really stood out.

It’s taken us all year, and we’re almost there..
TDK & Weiters in for graham and Kerridge this week.
Schuey and Macreadie in for Mullett & Lang/Polson next week.

Graham, Kerridge, Shaw, O’Shea, Mullett, Lang/Polson depth..as they should be. Pickett and Garlett some work to do to stay part of our future.

Congratulations to TDK. Well deserved.
I loved watching the video of Lobbe teaching him and just to see how much of a sponge TDK was, absorbing all the info.

Bolts has got a good future spine there.

Welcomes back crazy Tassie girl!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s taken us all year, and we’re almost there..
TDK & Weiters in for graham and Kerridge this week.
Schuey and Macreadie in for Mullett & Lang/Polson next week.

Graham, Kerridge, Shaw, O’Shea, Mullett, Lang/Polson depth..as they should be. Pickett and Garlett some work to do to stay part of our future.

Can't help but read your posts hearing an angry George Costanza voice narrating.

I’ve been a Polson fan, secretly hoping he’d come good, just like Simmo all those years ago.......but i’m absolutely FLABBERGASTED that he has retained his spot this week ahead of the 2nd or 3rd most hated player on our list (Kerridge)
29 disp at 69% DE, ( well ahead of our C I might add), and Cam ( was he even on the ground?)
I’m sorry, I’m having a moment, but I just don’t understand this?????
Someone set me straight

Congratulations to TDK. Well deserved.
I loved watching the video of Lobbe teaching him and just to see how much of a sponge TDK was, absorbing all the info.

Bolts has got a good future spine there.

I loved watching Lobbe teaching TDK as well. I did have a chuckle though that TDK had no idea where 10’ o’clock was.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been a Polson fan, secretly hoping he’d come good, just like Simmo all those years ago.......but i’m absolutely FLABBERGASTED that he has retained his spot this week ahead of the 2nd or 3rd most hated player on our list (Kerridge)
29 disp at 69% DE, ( well ahead of our C I might add), and Cam ( was he even on the ground?)
I’m sorry, I’m having a moment, but I just don’t understand this?????
Someone set me straight

Polson is an almost there sort of player at the moment. Has nailed some passes to forwards and also made some stupid mistakes. He can fumble and he can be clean.

I probably would have dropped him for Schuey but I’m not upset to see him in the team.

I think if Cunners was fit he’d be playing the Polson role.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do but I don't. He's had a relatively long AFL career that he probably wouldn't have had anywhere else. What is hard is how do you treat someone who has busted his boiler for us for that length of time? I think he got as much as he gave, and both parties should part happy.
agreed, i hope gcs pick him up and plays some good footy with them, i feel for him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

From this day forward, De Koning will have the nickname Donkey Kong.
You better have a big furry hat

33fbee24acdee97ff8649f3bccfe4d28.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fantastic to see TDK get his chance on Sunday arvo. Grab it with both hands young fella

Hope so, one handed marks are difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back