AFL Autopsy Rnd 23: Beaten by the Pies

I suggest you get on the afl rules site and buy a copy of the rules you got the better of the umpiring Tippa goal around the neck soon as he tackled he drop his knee he is a stager people are scared to call him out the umpire who paid it not to experience Razor would not payed it
jesus, learn how to punctuate! You come across as an absolute moron.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
I suggest you get on the afl rules site and buy a copy of the rules you got the better of the umpiring Tippa goal around the neck soon as he tackled he drop his knee he is a stager people are scared to call him out the umpire who paid it not to experience Razor would not payed it
Since you've purchased a copy of the rule book, could you look up what happens when a player is palmed off to the face, like Francis was when the game was on the line? After you've done that, piss off.

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon

I suggest you go and play in some traffic as you enjoy your third bottom 4 finish in a row. And can't even hang your hat on a win against Essendon this year.

Enjoy.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

I suggest you kindly piss off to your own board & get some lessons in elocution. Why are you even here anyway??

Seb78

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
🤣🤣 Is that english? No ****** idea what you just said lol. Post makes little to no sense. Heard of a comma, full stop maybe?

What was with that? I’ve seen far less paid.
I would say it was a vision thing... but they managed to see Smack pinching a piece of jumper around the back and 5 players deep.

Charlie Payne

Senior List
Sep 11, 2016
Safety Beach Country Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal

Oh p1ss off you Carlscum Troll.

Centre bounce.

First quarter.

TBell looking at ball with arm to tap. Grundy - with both hands - pushes TBell off the line in the chest, catches the aget and punts it 50m into the Filths forward line.

Free kick to TBell? No!! Great play by Grundy says the Commentators. It was a pity that they said that as it interrupted them cheering on the Magfilth. F****ing joke.

Always, ALWAYS when we play those freaks we get shafted. Sick of it.

John Brooks

Rookie
Apr 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Oh p1ss off you Carlscum Troll.

Centre bounce.

First quarter.

TBell looking at ball with arm to tap. Grundy - with both hands - pushes TBell off the line in the chest, catches the aget and punts it 50m into the Filths forward line.

Free kick to TBell? No!! Great play by Grundy says the Commentators. It was a pity that they said that as it interrupted them cheering on the Magfilth. F****ing joke.

Always, ALWAYS when we play those freaks we get shafted. Sick of it.
for a start off i don't follow carlton as stated don't know how to change it typical essendon scum bags having to resort to language

John said:
for a start off i don't follow carlton as stated don't know how to change it typical essendon scum bags having to resort to language
Thanks huge sentence
I would be denying it if I was a Carlton supporter too!!!!! (although you clearly type like one).... Typical (non) Carlton supporter ALSO resorting to language....

not a carlton supporter just calling it as it is
Maybe players need to learn how to tackle properly. As for dropping at the knees, he was changing direction, it is hard to change direction with straight legs ...............
giphy.gif

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Old mate probably doesn't watch Bomber games to see Walla have his head ripped off umpteen times a game to no call.

Walla is a great player but he defintely is a stager.........needs to eliminate it from his game IMO.

Before you flame me I have seen many of his games.

MisitisGoal

How now brown cow?
Mar 3, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Bombers played well. It wasn't to our advantage to win. I think the only team we can beat in the finals is Collingwood. Hopefully we get to play them again. I'm really itching for three Coaches Scalps in One season:
1. Bolton
2. Lyon
3. BUCKS!

It's not out of the question... if Bombers can eliminate Pies.... Bucks is gone.

A Coach-Sacking-Three-Peat : first time it would have been achieved in the history of the game. Go Bombers!

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's a difference between being a stager and playing for a free (which half the league does)

Agreed but as I said I think he is heading down the Duckwood & Thomas path.

He doesn’t need to do it......he has some serious ability.

Back