Game Day Rnd 3 - Carlton v Sydney Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyond useless! Skills, decision making and natural talent is non existant. Cripps, Walsh, McKay and Jones should get paid this week the rest should donate theirs back to the club! If anyone did their job in the real world like some of these guys have done today they wouldnt have a job!

You don't get in the AFL if you can't kick. What are you on about?

Boltons role is to facilitate good ball use by providing a good structure and instilling confidence in his team to work within the system. Poor kicking occurs when one or both of those are failing.

Again. Don't be dense.
I suppose Cripps missing that shot, and McKay missing sitters is Bolts fault! You sir are a buffoon!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice no look handpass from Fisher to an acre of space and

It's not up to Bolton to kick the freakin ball during a game, thats on the player. Give it a rest and stop being a belligerent oaf who's trying to ram home a poorly conceived out thought bubble that has no relevance in reality.
You've never ever coached in your life. It's obvious. What I said is completely relevant. I've not been belligerent you clown, do you know what that means?

I'll leave it now.. Have been a Bolton supporter but this throws some really really serious questions into the mix. The swans aren't a good team.

I can't wait until McKay earns the respect of the umpires and gets the frees when he's dragged or pushed out of the marking contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back