Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v Adelaide Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God, I feel so bad for Wick and Neese right now..
And all the others who travelled for this.

Thanks but when you invest in this club you take it on knowing the consequences.

10 years of this s**t.

Carna Blues.

I once again have to ask.

How the * does Dow not get a run in this side? For all the passengers we refuse to drop every week, it really irks me we won’t give him an extended run at it.

Mate, only Dow has to bust his arse defensively to earn a spot in the team. When he’s absolutely spent he has to bust his arse again and again and again.

What I’m saying is, he needs to be the defensive barometer before any other front runner gets dropped

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate the bloke is completely useless. We’ve seen the same s**t show for 6 years. If we are going to lose like this I’d rather Kemp plays and we move forward.
Kemp has done nothing at AFL level to suggest he is anything but an athlete. Distinctly remember him barely making contact with the footy running too fast for his own good.

Would love to be proven wrong but the incessant bashing of Plowman in this thread is actually ridiculous.

By the way, Plowman has been A LOT better than Kemp in the VFL. Leaps and bounds better. What makes you think Kemp would go any better?

Yes, fairweather.
there'll be good days & bad, just as there are for every club but sure, throw the toys out of the cot and pretend that you're hard done by.
Bloody entitled cats..
Heaven forbid people want the club they've put money and time supporting to get their s**t together.

28 years since a flag and we still pump out games where we look asleep at the starting bounce. Dudes running getting paid premium to play a recreational sport and some can't even be bothered to cover space properly. Hell we didn't even get the usual honourable loss margin this time around after giving up 7-8 goal lead early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back