Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few people mention that Charlie was surfing on Wednesday, which may have contributed to him being out today (not saying he was injured by it, but no way surfing is an ideal recovery activity coming off a knee injury, so could've made it a bit worse), can anyone corroborate this?

My point is, one player isn’t going to mean winning or losing for us. Not Charlie not anyone.

We're probably not going to win regardless of who plays, but not seeing Charlie get some momentum going this season is what's frustrating. He needs a game where he plays well and gets his confidence back. Obviously, that's not going to happen today.

My point is, one player isn’t going to mean winning or losing for us. Not Charlie not anyone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It means we’ll bomb to McKay all game with five blokes hanging off him.

Just like we have all year and all of last year when Curnow was the lone target down there.

Also would be good for McKay and Curnow to play some more footy together ASAP.

About to head in with my daughter. Hopefully she’s laughing and smiling at the end of this one unlike the crying of last week.
Bout time everything went our way I reckon..
Kick accurately, rub of green with umps, no injuries!! Play with confidence, courage and intensity...and of course resoluteness!! We are surely a chance. Enjoy the day everyone.

Go Blues!!!!!!!!

Would also be nice if Harry decided he wanted to play football today and not be absent.
well after last weeks game it was well established that midfield-forward connection was a high priority focus for training...it will be interesting to see a sign of improvement in the regard..at the very least

curnow is a better player than cas but he hasn't been that good this year (due to injury or whatever) so not sure what all the fuss is about.
because with levi in the team when the ball hits ground level it's 22 vs 21. bulldogs are very strong at ground level anyway so i honestly couldn't think of a worse player to bring into this particular game.

we're better off playing JSOS as a 3rd tall and putting kennedy in the midfield.

once again bolton thinks height scores goals despite an absolute avalanche of evidence to the contrary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hate the late change. No disrespect to Levi but I'd rather play with 17 On the field when it hits the ground. He's just gotta jump at everything today. Not confident.

because with levi in the team when the ball hits ground level it's 22 vs 21. bulldogs are very strong at ground level anyway so i honestly couldn't think of a worse player to bring into this particular game.

we're better off playing JSOS as a 3rd tall and putting kennedy in the midfield.

once again bolton thinks height scores goals despite an absolute avalanche of evidence to the contrary.
kennedy wont help a single iota tbh...maybe jack

Cas hasn't really put a foot wrong when the ball has hit the ground this year. In fact he's nailed a few beautiful kicks around the ground and set up Sam Walsh's first goal with a very composed bit of play.

He's has his limitations and has been very poor in this area in the past, but you have to acknowledge when he's been ok.

Yeah we can also put Jack in the ruck when MK needs a break

Cas hasn't really put a foot wrong when the ball has hit the ground this year. In fact he's nailed a few beautiful kicks around the ground and set up Sam Walsh's first goal with a very composed bit of play.

He's has his limitations and has been very poor in this area in the past, but you have to acknowledge when he's been ok.

Shan you know supporters need a scapegoat, they now have 2 in Polson and Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back