Game Day Rnd 7 - Carlton v Collingwood Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit disappointed it's raining.

I know it might actually give us more chance to win, but i was looking forward to a dry, higher scoring affair with plenty of highlights.

The rain obviously makes the game a bit more dour and we had one not long ago against Essendon.

Just don't see how those 2 in's can provide the delivery we saw last week, Simply too big a step backwards for mine.

Boy oh boy are Collingwood under the pump to win this game.

The pressure on Buckley and the club was at breaking point before the Geelong game but luckily for them they beat Geelong.

However, if they lose this match to us they'll be 2-5 and below us on the ladder lol and the spotlight will be right back on them.
Rightfully so since they've had like 5 years under Buckley while we are only in the second year of our rebuild.

Their board is already going apeshit about how losing this game against us on their 125th anniversary is simply unacceptable and the meltdown will be glorious if we win.

Caaaaaarn the boysss. Rain is coming down. Let's flog these pretenders
ab1bf0c679f964bff93dc9dd955d0ab3.jpg

Just don't see how those 2 in's can provide the delivery we saw last week, Simply too big a step backwards for mine.
You don't think they may contribute more than the 13 possessions, 0 goals, 1 mark and 2 tackles that we got from Silvagni and Fish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pitty its raining on their birthday, now lets rain on their parade!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Champion data say we are ranked #2 in the comp for stopping teams from transition from their back half to forward 50 ,rain should only help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back