Game Day RND 8 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re in front, I don’t know how.

I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest we’re going to flick the switch and become dangerous so I have to assume we’re going to try and grind the game out.

I’d that’s the case get a fresh Kennedy on around the stoppages and use the bigger bodies to bog it all down.

I'd almost sub Williams instead of Fantasia.

Looks completely bereft of confidence. Just move Cotters down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 6 disposals for Charlie. That's one area we can find something. Durdin 0 tackles. Only takes one in the forward 50 to swing things our way. Come on boys. Lift!

We still are struggling to get any forward momentum on the ball. Pies pressure, yes, but I think it’s a team and structural issue too. Handballs back to static players, etc. We only break the play open when someone does something awesome (Moo one handed, Charlie contested mark). Something to be tuned. Haven’t seen Walsh or Chez with the ball and grass in front of them at all tonight.

All that said, I don’t care how we win, just win!

We’re in front, I don’t know how.

I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest we’re going to flick the switch and become dangerous so I have to assume we’re going to try and grind the game out.

I’d that’s the case get a fresh Kennedy on around the stoppages and use the bigger bodies to bog it all down.
The grind is good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back