• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

even all round performance by the boys. thought Miller and Ryan were the best of the kids. The Big 4 Bs Balta Baker Bolton Broad were all very good.

Got a few milestones next week, Bolton's 100th, Vlaustin's 200th, Jack Ross' 50th. Hope we get up for them

Awesome? He had 6 touches (only 3 effective) 1 mark and 1 clearance. I'll give him a pass mark. First out once Soldo or Nank are fit.

Agree on Samson. Been on board since the start.
Watch the game and admit you’re wrong like I did on Mansell. He won’t get dropped For dinosaur Soldo.

Ryan is the one I reckon. Hear him speak and just celebrate his team mates goals. The way he goes about it all you just couldn't ask for more.
He’s been doing it all season

constantly revving up the boys…loves the club

watch him singing the song just then…he is in his element…totally pumped

We won the free kick count? WTF?
still robbed on at least three occasions, how was Dusty having a set shot from 45 out and he's running in a straight line and the campaigner umpire calls play on after about 8 seconds, giving cats player a chance to charge at dusty

As the grounds outside the G empty of people I've just finished my post match burger and thought I'd check the stats and discovered we also won the free kick count!!

Woooooo we are winning everything in this huge Friday before Mother's Day match!!!!

Seriously, we actually won the free kick count. Go spy it yourselves mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only change for next week is Hopper (calf) for Clarke, then maybe banks or sonsie for the sub role

Watch the game and admit you’re wrong like I did on Mansell. He won’t get dropped For dinosaur Soldo.
I Will Not Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

Back