Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Albert Hird - an apology...
Last week a number of BigFooty members and media ran the line that James should not be coaching. Headlines like "Ton of trouble", "Hyena pack to attack Hird", "What a Hird of a day" and "Golden Sack" all pointed to his ineptitude.

After today's magnificent and resounding thrashing of power house, Melbourne, we now see that we were incorrect. James is in a league of his own and we applaud him for being in the same rarefied heights as Sir Alex Ferguson, Laurie Lawrence, Boof Lehman and Johan Bruyneel. His Ingenuity has no bounds (Cont. P 94).

Could not have said it better myself. What a win, up against one of the greatest coaches of all time, without many of his star players, the loss of the skipper, just shows how much of a genius he is and how much the players play for him.

Could not have said it better myself. What a win, up against one of the greatest coaches of all time, without many of his star players, the loss of the skipper, just shows how much of a genius he is and how much the players play for him.
Im glad he has supporters like yourself.

It encourages him and Essendon to extend his contract, and thats what Essendon really deserve.

Keep up the good work

Im glad he has supporters like yourself.

It encourages him and Essendon to extend his contract, and thats what Essendon really deserve.

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the compliment. It's good to have your support too in our struggle against the tyranny of WADA, ASADA and the AFL.

Got to love the article about Demons and Essendon in today's paper.

Bombers doing well with inexperienced team! (They have far less out than Geelong and many other teams)

Demons struggling to extract themselves from mediocrity. (They lost because they kicked 7 goal and 18 behinds, not because of Essendon's superiority)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another martyr story coming - coaching on through adversity:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...ll-cleared-of-fractures/6617110?section=sport

Just as well I'm not an anti-Hird, foaming, conspiracy-theorist, otherwise I'd be getting suspicious about the timing of this accident.

Fortunately I'm not!

And I'm sure that the players will lift and stay together for injured Hirdy - and that there's no future-of-Hird discussions ongoing at the club that could now be seen as very poorly timed.

Another martyr story coming - coaching on through adversity:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...ll-cleared-of-fractures/6617110?section=sport

Just as well I'm not an anti-Hird, foaming, conspiracy-theorist, otherwise I'd be getting suspicious about the timing of this accident.

Fortunately I'm not!

And I'm sure that the players will lift and stay together for injured Hirdy - and that there's no future-of-Hird discussions ongoing at the club that could now be seen as very poorly timed.

Albert after the sympathy vote?

I am waiting for him to come out blame Vlad for his accident and that ASADA was behind it.

I bet their are some good rehab places in the South of France.

He can take Robbo, imagine Robbo on a diet of red wine, cheese and garlic.

You should buy two memberships next year. Show you are an integral part of the struggle and fund an overseas trip for him again. Lord knows he's hard up for a buck.

Problem is, did the dons pay for that trip? Or was it the AFL using it as a carrot to accept the penalty

I bet their are some good rehab places in the South of France.

He can take Robbo, imagine Robbo on a diet of red wine, cheese and garlic.
Nah, Robbo's skipping the cheese and garlic, and heading straight for the croissants and pastries. And probably Le TAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back