Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who whinges about demos or bumping is a little bitch. Ignore them and continue.
Yeah I don't understand it either. Bumping is programmed into the game so it's part of the game. I've found people who get too aggressive on it over compensate anyway and * it up. I might explode someone on purpose once every two or three games (not often) but every time I do I cop a "Wow!"

Yeah I don't understand it either. Bumping is programmed into the game so it's part of the game. I've found people who get too aggressive on it over compensate anyway and **** it up. I might explode someone on purpose once every two or three games (not often) but every time I do I cop a "Wow!"

I usually follow the “Wow” with a “Thanks”

Haha. I just don't understand if they're sitting there in perfect position to score and I have a shot on them but not the ball I'll take it. They expect me to just let them score to be nice? People are weird.

They're all just morons who think they're hot s**t at the game because they can fly and do tricks. They're usually the same guys who won't cover and defend and then spam Defending or What A Save when the opposition gets a break away and an open goal. If you're ramming them and ruining their hot aerials they rage.

They're all just morons who think they're hot s**t at the game because they can fly and do tricks. They're usually the same guys who won't cover and defend and then spam Defending or What A Save when the opposition gets a break away and an open goal. If you're ramming them and ruining their hot aerials they rage.
this makes me want to play again right now. love some good rage now.

Nothing feels as good as a good "shepherd" off the ball that leads to a goal.

Just had a few games and I'm the one raging unfortunately. ******* moronic team mates both flying for balls leaving goals uncovered!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
haha. totally. I not the best flyer so, I personally, never have that issue. I am always ready for them to F it up and get the tap in goal. :p

my biggest bugbear are people who don't rotate or who don't know anything about positioning.

You speak as if aerials aren't mandatory at anything above low silver :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here diamond/champ level? Looking to rank up to champ and need some teammates I can learn the game styles of. Mates are off rocket league but I’m still in full addiction mode

just started ranked matches- i know i'm s**t at times/most of the time, but when your teammates are proper s**t makes it a little frustrating. One thing that gets me with this game is sometimes opponents launch the ball whereas i'll do a lil love tap doing a similar hit to them

Instead of tossing twice a day they play this

latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back