Rory Sloane Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and your Auntie has ball and is called bill. Problem was, it was just talk, never would have happened.

So what would have happened? The whole league would just disappear and no one would play football anymore? That would have been the alternative. The wealthy clubs would have left and the s**t clubs like Melbourne would have been gone.

So what would have happened? The whole league would just disappear and no one would play football anymore? That would have been the alternative. The wealthy clubs would have left and the s**t clubs like Melbourne would have been gone.
Not a chance in hell the biggest money spinner in the history of Victoria was ever going to shut down . Think about it a bit more.

Yes we played poorly in a few games this year. Unbelievably we made the finals. How'd you guys go and where did Norf finish?
We did the same as you, ended up without a Premiership, Norf did the same as us and you. Matter of fact, apart from Richmond, all clubs ended up like you. No premiership.

You're not very good at this. No one united, the AFL got what they wanted which was a composite side rather than an existing club. Oakley played Port like a fiddle and eventually they were given the consolation prize of the second SA licence. I'm still wondering why you're frothing so much. Melbourne supporters aren't even usually visible during the season, let alone at the end of it.

There was an injunction against Port entering the AFL, why did the SANFL have to buckle and join if it wanted to join a super league?

You're not very good at this. No one united, the AFL got what they wanted which was a composite side rather than an existing club. Oakley played Port like a fiddle and eventually they were given the consolation prize of the second SA licence. I'm still wondering why you're frothing so much. Melbourne supporters aren't even usually visible during the season, let alone at the end of it.
My version is better, has the same credibility as your premiership argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time we get this thread back on track.

Has Belinda Sloane made her decision yet? :$
Apparently after a couple of glasses of champers in "The Birdcage" at Flemington this afternoon Belinda confirmed her belief that yes, in fact, "Nelso is a campaigner"

Seriously though, she doesn't even know who the * Nelso is, nor give a * about what Nelso thinks ..

Apparently after a couple of glasses of champers in "The Birdcage" at Flemington this afternoon Belinda confirmed her belief that yes, in fact, "Nelso is a campaigner"

Seriously though, she doesn't even know who the **** Nelso is, nor give a **** about what Nelso thinks ..
But she did like it in the "birdcage" without being with the "crusty crows" I am told.

Non-financial Power supporter trolling Adelaide FC again. Go on, be a devil, put your hand in your pocket and support the other team you love
Never said I was a Power supporter, Bob, let alone a paid up member. You said support a local team, I do.

Never said I was a Power supporter, Bob, let alone a paid up member. You said support a local team, I do.

Now now, you have been regaling stories of how wonderful the "Power" are, including the quality of the food at their "Spud Shed". While at the same time ridiculing the magnificent Adelaide Football Club on this board and probably many others.

I merely suggested as a Melbourne supporter living in Adelaide that perhaps with your new found Power love you should consider taking your love financial and embrace membership.

Last edited:
Typical Crow flogs, “oh the audacity of another club bad mouthing our franchise! Has to be a port alias”

You do know it’s possible for other clubs supporters to dislike your club?

Now now, you have been regaling stories of how wonderful the "Power" are, including the quality of the food at their "Spud Shed". While at the same ridiculing the magnificent Adelaide Football Club on this board and probably many others.

I merely suggested as a Melbourne supporter living in Adelaide that perhaps with your new found Power love you should consider taking your love financial and embrace membership.
Magnificent???? * you are one funny person, magnificent... lol. Rory is about to leave, probably Laird, Boy you guys are in deep s**t very very soon.

Magnificent???? **** you are one funny person, magnificent... lol. Rory is about to leave, probably Laird, Boy you guys are in deep s**t very very soon.
You have deflected from the topic we were discussing.

Magnificent may be subjective, I don't think there is anything new with that concept. Oooooh but the paradox of your love of Melbourne on 1 hand, yet your local support, love, obsession with the "Power*" on the other ..

You continue to provide an endless supply of silver spoon comedy .. please don't stop

Seriously though, she doesn't even know who the **** Nelso is, nor give a **** about what Nelso thinks ..
Do you think Rory will have the balls to make his own mind up and tell his wife that they are staying? :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back