Xfiles News Rothschild and the Illuminati

Remove this Banner Ad

JFK stated secret societies shouldn't exist, days later he was dead. tupacs last album was killuminati, he was then killed, both are mysteries, coincidence? I could go on.

In all my years within the inner sanctum of Opus Dei none of our agents has discovered anything to suggest the Illumanti exist.

As far as I know, the Carbon Tax will be used to fund the administration of the NWO.

This climate change nonsense is just a means to add legitimacy to the concerted effort of bringing the whole world into line and into coughing up unbelievably large sums of money in support of a false pretext which benefits the implementation of the NWO.

So the Australian Government will forward the revenues raised from the Carbon tax to this mysterious NWO?

I'm confused.

Isn't it wealthy multinational companies (presumably controlled by the Illuminati) who are funding the campaigns and pseudo scientific research aimed at raising doubt about climate change?
Surely they'd be supporting their masters ingenious plan to raise money for world domination.

Or, like those who are climate change skeptics, does your belief rely on a complete departure from anything resembling logic?

So the Australian Government will forward the revenues raised from the Carbon tax to this mysterious NWO?

I'm confused.

Isn't it wealthy multinational companies (presumably controlled by the Illuminati) who are funding the campaigns and pseudo scientific research aimed at raising doubt about climate change?
Surely they'd be supporting their masters ingenious plan to raise money for world domination.

Or, like those who are climate change skeptics, does your belief rely on a complete departure from anything resembling logic?

I don't know all of the details. In fact, I likely know little when it comes to these matters. I can only speculate.

I don't think the Australian government would openly admit that such money is going to fund the NWO, but they would be well aware of where it's actually going, and it won't be going to the destination they tell the public. It'll probably go to a UN agency. The UN is but part of the NWO. Giving the dosh to the UN would have more legitimacy than giving it to a mostly unknown to the people NWO.

80 % is a lot, depending on how wide you throw your family net it's more likely the highest holding by any one entity is less than 1 %. There's a lot of people in the world.

I wouldn't bet on it. This guy owns a number of countries frigging stock exchanges.

But there is five billion of us and not many of them. I reckon we could role them if we wanted.

24. Fool, bemuse and corrupt the younger members of society by teaching them theories and principles we know to be false.

Probably the only true sentence to be found from that whole pile of s**t.

Google 'Black Nobility wikicompany' Some info on the worlds power structure.. Also 'The Unhived Mind' was just shut down but hopefully its comes back on and check out some of the info on the Papal/Vatican structure.. Quite intriguing.. Remember some of it is bs but you get the idea who on top of the power structure..Forget the Rothschild they have only been Powerful for 250 years. Powerful families put them into 'power'... Royals and other Noble Bloodlines have been around for thousands of years..Research them.
Names like Farnese, Orsini, Breakspeare, Somaglia and Aldobrandini.
Or look into House of Capet and other dynasties you will start getting the idea that Rothschild are not as powerful as you would think.. Also The Royal Forum has some interesting info..
Check out the Windsor Family and Sassoon Family running the opium trade in the 17th to 19th Century throughout Asia... The Opium wars etc.. I could go on.. But don't get sucked in by only the Rothschilds run this world Finiancially crap.. Plenty of more powerful families but yes they are married into some..Like David Rothschild marrying Olimpia Aldobrandini for example..Keep an open mind OP..

clearly i post on bigfooty but i found this thread through google, looking s**t up, was quite surprised to find this thread. i don't even know what sub-section it's in but looking now it's one i've never gone into.

its funny seeing people on bigfooty reply to it. they are exactly how you think they'll be, they say what you know they'll say. they don't bother to open their mind a wee bit and think whether this could be right or wrong but they get personal and too intricate, shooting things down to get their way, purposefully avoiding the bigger picture. they just wanna be right. it's called fueling the ego. what you need to know is that peoples personal feelings (your personal feelings) are completely irrelevant when we're trying to learn the truth. forget what you know and try not to lash out when you strongly disagree with something. consider how long life has existed going and how little we actually know, even though we are brought up in a world where they want us to think we're so enlightened and so smart and we know what's going on, we don't need religion we've progressed to technology! religion, books, stories were all the purest way of sharing ideas and wisdom and philosophy until recently where this mentality has consumed so many people.

if you wanna learn more about life start where it interests you. that's what i did. i started with the music industry and with america. start with the walt disney movies. start with that 1950's cartoon with daffy duck about pythagoras and mathematics. you need to learn all this stuff anyway i think it all adds up in its own ways. start with classics like the wizard of oz.. start with the moon landing. start by googling "false flag operation". start with jay-z, start with mobb deep, start with or biggie or 2pac, start with John F Kennedy, start with princess diana, start with bob marley. start with marilyn monroe and monarch programming. start with mk ultra. start with MTV. start with eminem, that's a big one, or better yet, start with michael jackson. for me this was the big fish. couple months ago i was happy to be ignorant when it came to michael jackson being a pedophile made of plastic and looking disgusting and not giving him the time of day, but once you look into it i don't know how you couldn't feel for the guy. he was fighting for all of us against the biggest corporations with insane amounts of power. they tried killing him for years and his entire family knew it and have given interviews saying as much.

there is a lot of bullshit though, maybe put on the internet to play down all the real information (presuming it is real). don't let little things like a persons choice to put spooky music and the eye of providence in the back of the youtube video put you off. i think there's way too much to learn to be that ignorant.

or just head to the bay and post about a club you really hate, fulfilling your need to lash out, forgetting about all the confusing things you've just read because you're happy in your little bubble.

here are some links. dave chappell is really worth listening to. i personally didn't care to know much about him before this. i downloaded chappelle's show and aside from the fact it's hilarious, it's blatant as hell. from the first episode he is pushing the buttons and he knows it too, "i can't believe we're still on!" he says, not many americans knowing exactly what he's talking about. the end of every episode is a picture of him not smiling, with handcuffs on and hands stuffed with american bills. what are you gonna say to that?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...-the-ugly-side-of-the-entertainment-industry/

MTV is sickeningly blatant

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...ebration-of-todays-illuminati-music-industry/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/

look up every bitch from maraiah carey and whitney houston to lady gaga and rhianna. look up their husbands, fathers and upbringing. google image search "pop stars covering one eye" and wonder "why?"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/jay-zs-run-this-town-and-the-occult-connexions/

jay z is one mother ****er.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-transhumanist-and-police-state-agenda-in-pop-music/

this is daffy duck and the childrens cartoon

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/donald-duck-in-mathmagic-land-video/

walt disney was an amazing man. i don't think anything this deceptive has ever been created.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/britney-spears-mind-control-and-hold-it-against-me/

Hey simba__

The Vigilant Citizen is watching you ...

Log Files
Like many other Web sites, www.vigilantcitizen.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.

It says it does so just to gather "demographic information" but I'd be bloody questioning that statement.

Have you ever stopped to consider what their real agenda is?

Look below the surface my friend :thumbsu:

yes you have to be careful with that website but I just gave some jumping off points that i used, as behind what they want you to over think there are strange cold hard facts. some things they slip in are ridiculous but i don't consider them.. you have to take everything on the internet with a grain of salt. also i don't care if they're watching me, so is bigfooty and all the other tabs open on my browser!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes you have to be careful with that website but I just gave some jumping off points that i used, as behind what they want you to over think there are strange cold hard facts. some things they slip in are ridiculous but i don't consider them.. you have to take everything on the internet with a grain of salt. also i don't care if they're watching me, so is bigfooty and all the other tabs open on my browser!

Loads of stuff on Tupac too surely, he spoke of the illuminati all the time, he definitely gave them the middle finger.

MJ didn't care for them I don't think, he began using his imagery as a powerful tool to spread good messages through his music, not the s**t we listen too today.

MJ didn't care for them I don't think, he began using his imagery as a powerful tool to spread good messages through his music, not the s**t we listen too today.

1245978295219_1245978295219_r.jpg

His work in the child care sector was there for all to admire and learn from.

People really think that Michael Jackson was fighting the Illuminatii? Wow. :eek:

With all the tragic events happening in the world, and the blatant satanic symbolism of the music industry, what is everyones thoughts on these guys?

http://www.spingola.com/before_rockefeller.htm

And 9/11, did the governemnt really pull it?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/931/331/Exclusive:_Last_Man_Out_Makes_Shocking_9_11_Disclosure.html

It seems regardless we are moving towards a one world government, as the Rothschild family owns 80% of the worlds finances, what is everyones opinions?
I call them the "money changers"
Maybe we should all be paranoid.
Too few massively rich
too many massively poor.
But thats human nature.
We are a horrible animal
and a plague on the world.
Any one weaker generally
a human will take advantage.
You only have to look at the
history of colonisation. Really
you can just about only trust
your closest family sometimes
that can be dangerous.
But the hugely smart and educated
wealthy families from the distant
past who controlled all the finances
in the world , even our new enlightened
modern world , the same people control
the wealth and therefore they control
the way things happen in the world.
Yes they control it all. Who are they?
We all know who they are, well hidden
sometimes. But we know who they are,
don,t we.
In the first world we plebians get by
mostly, in the third world people live
in s**t, but when those places begin
to see what happens in rich advanced
countries, as they are starting to, well
the chooks will come home to roost for
the money controllers. MAYBE.
They,ll have a plan though.
Much will just stay the same.
Unless????

Once again once again reading through the posts .
Yes we,ve all gone totally paranoid crazy frightened.
I beleive that actually we are being controlled by some
highly advanced race from deep space. I reckon the CEO
of the company I work for is one.
What are we gonna do.

I've yet to see any credible sources that the information you presented is slightly true

If what you claim is correct then why are these websites still up?

this family controls 80% of the worlds economy, can lead nations into wars and then bankrupt them all for personal gain. But don't remove A few blog sites that reveal their secrect agenda for global domination... yeah
I tell you if Napoleon was going to con Europe and England I,d lend them 20 million pounds too.
They,d be in hock forever , I would then sell of the debt to some powerful
country for a good profit and then create the second world war.
And help out my powerful friend to get them more debt owing them.
Is any one following this, someone may understand what I,m saying.
As usual if you can,t beat them join them, but there are some conditions.
I should be so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back