Xfiles News Rothschild and the Illuminati

Remove this Banner Ad

Frog

Rookie
May 18, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
come again?
Read the link, the first one, it all seems to be slowly coming together, and Rothishcild and Rockafella themselves have admitted they are part of a cabal planning the downfall of America, and are proud of it.

Do some research, I really need some other opinions on this, all I'm hearing so far is it's true, the illuminati control all the major banks, which gives them control of politics, and they continually screw the economy via natural disasters, and corrupt governments, to give themselves more money and power, to usher in their NWO..

Do some research, I really need some other opinions on this, all I'm hearing so far is it's true, the illuminati control all the major banks, which gives them control of politics, and they continually screw the economy via natural disasters, and corrupt governments, to give themselves more money and power, to usher in their NWO..
Search for a user named 'GG'. He'll help you sort a bit more stuff out.

Search for a user named 'GG'. He'll help you sort a bit more stuff out.
Did a quick search, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't buy into any 2012 nonsense, but this is a legitimate cause for worry, please do some research and get back to me, or if you're already familiar with it, fill me in.

I mean i'm reading they've funded every war to date, because it leads those countries to more debt, meaning they have to rely on the illuminati controlled banks for loans, giving them more power, and we can see all this before our own eyes. America is at war, and they're economy is screwed...

80 % is a lot, depending on how wide you throw your family net it's more likely the highest holding by any one entity is less than 1 %. There's a lot of people in the world.

Did a quick search, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't buy into any 2012 nonsense, but this is a legitimate cause for worry, please do some research and get back to me, or if you're already familiar with it, fill me in.

I mean i'm reading they've funded every war to date, because it leads those countries to more debt, meaning they have to rely on the illuminati controlled banks for loans, giving them more power, and we can see all this before our own eyes. America is at war, and they're economy is screwed...

Are you sure what you're reading is correct?

Are you sure what you're reading is correct?
Please do some research for yourself, but it is everywhere, and it is true that illuminati members own the worlds most powerful banks, research and you will find it everywhere, it is fact that they do.

And they don't personally own 80% of the worlds economy, but they are in charge of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please do some research for yourself, but it is everywhere, and it is true that illuminati members own the worlds most powerful banks, research and you will find it everywhere, it is fact that they do

And they don't personally own 80% of the worlds economy, but they are in charge of it.
I've yet to see any credible sources that the information you presented is slightly true

If what you claim is correct then why are these websites still up?

this family controls 80% of the worlds economy, can lead nations into wars and then bankrupt them all for personal gain. But don't remove A few blog sites that reveal their secrect agenda for global domination... yeah

I've yet to see any credible sources that the information you presented is slightly true

If what you claim is correct then why are these websites still up?

this family controls 80% of the worlds economy, can lead nations into wars and then bankrupt them all for personal gain. But don't remove A few blog sites that reveal their secrecy agenda for global domination... yeah

Look at it this way, I read about all of this, and the next day all the sites have mysteriously dissappeared, I would be very suspicious right? Best way to keep a secret is to keep it in the public eye..

JFK stated secret societies shouldn't exist, days later he was dead. tupacs last album was killuminati, he was then killed, both are mysteries, coincidence? I could go on.

Anyone else with an opinion on this? Their are claims of chemtrails being used to depopulate places to make it easier to gain control, this is a serious issue.

Anyone else with an opinion on this? Their are claims of chemtrails being used to depopulate places to make it easier to gain control, this is a serious issue.

Those chemtrails they talk about have been spotted over queensland, amongst other places.
Now your gonna be readin stuff from legit people concerned about stuff, your also going to be reading stuff by people trolling your interest.

Chemtrails reported by some are part of HAARP and its rain bearing useage, where as others say they are trying to piss off the carbon. To hard sorting threw the crap unless you got a specific thing to focus on, like the pentagon hit.

But JFK and Rabin were assasinated for exactly the same reason after very similar speeches.

Those chemtrails they talk about have been spotted over queensland, amongst other places.
Now your gonna be readin stuff from legit people concerned about stuff, your also going to be reading stuff by people trolling your interest.

Chemtrails reported by some are part of HAARP and its rain bearing useage, where as others say they are trying to piss off the carbon. To hard sorting threw the crap unless you got a specific thing to focus on, like the pentagon hit.

But JFK and Rabin were assasinated for exactly the same reason after very similar speeches.

Agreed on the JFK Rabin point, at the very least we can conclude their are evil secret societies out there willing to kill anyone who gets in their way, which leads one to think political leaders now are co-operating with these societies out of fear, and bribery, which is causing the economic hole we're in now, it is very plausible to say the least...

People have been assasinating leaders for ever and a day, its what you do when someone who opposes what you seek gets in a position your uncomftable with. JFK sought peace with enemy of the banking system(communists/soviets), Rabin sought peace with the Arabs which was not what the bankers wanted.
Both were likely to succeed if not assasinated. Its no secret, its just not talked about.

I wonder if the law of averages will continue, you know if a complex system repeats itself often enough it will throw out something different? because economicly all empires have gone threw what we are now, but this one is seemingly different.

People have been assasinating leaders for ever and a day, its what you do when someone who opposes what you seek gets in a position your uncomftable with. JFK sought peace with enemy of the banking system(communists/soviets), Rabin sought peace with the Arabs which was not what the bankers wanted.
Both were likely to succeed if not assasinated. Its no secret, its just not talked about.

I wonder if the law of averages will continue, you know if a complex system repeats itself often enough it will throw out something different? because economicly all empires have gone threw what we are now, but this one is seemingly different.

Banking system, which is what i've been talking about. What are your thoughts on it? As you seem to be pretty cluey, and I'm quite nervous about it all.

My aim for this thread is for people to convince me it will all be fine, as I really am quite worried.

While I believe the things you've been saying are true, it's not what the NWO elites are planning that has the most of my attention and focus, it's God's imminent direct intervention in human affairs is what I'm waiting for and have my faith, trust and hope in.

The world as we know it won't collapse under its own weight. It is God who's going to finish things and implement His universal and everlasting agenda. Man's rule is now at it's end. The very things prophesied in Revelation are taking place now. And just as foretold, the majority will take no note until it's too late.

the funny thing is noone knows anything about the rothschilds.
but they use their people like sorros and kissinger and the uk / usa political system to run their affairs and be their attack dogs.
made their fortune funding both sides of the napolean wars. (french and english) controlled the uk via finance and then the usa ever since .
huge stockholders directly and indirectly of the us fed bank (ben benarke and alan greenspan) most americans believe the usa federal bank is govt owned.
it was pawned off in the early part of the last century to a bunch of bankers with ties to the rothschilds.
you heard of the term "licence to print money" this is it
and the world has been enslaved to these fupps ever since.
These people have an invite only get together (one just finished) called the Bildenberg Group
they get together and discuss how to keep the status quo going... what wars to start.. who needs to be rolled .. etc
Just a bunch of controlling shits

Check em out.
Conspiracy?
Doubt it....

Funny thing is they dont get the attention by our super sleuth media they deserve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

You think your life is free?
You believe your govt?

lol

Rothschild = red shield, what's the link with the salvation army or is that a coincidence?

Mods - Please move this junk to Question Time.

Am sick of reading this paranoid garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back