Discussion Round 1, 2018 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a tower, as has been discussed on the board a number of time recently
With respect, you cannot possibly expect someone to read every thread or discussion. My interest in GWS is so low that I barely knew what they wear outside the main jumper.

As a side issue why is everyone in this thread so blunt when their opinion isn't the same as others'?

Please people if you want to jumper tip we have an external comp run by akkaps

Also can people use spoiler tags if they wish to post large jumper images? Pretty sure it was a reinforced rule. Gibbsy ?

With respect, you cannot possibly expect someone to read every thread or discussion. My interest in GWS is so low that I barely knew what they wear outside the main jumper.

As a side issue why is everyone in this thread so blunt when their opinion isn't the same as others'?
People need to realise this is a forum and it's all a bit of fun.

With respect, you cannot possibly expect someone to read every thread or discussion. My interest in GWS is so low that I barely knew what they wear outside the main jumper

In fairness, they have worn it in every match they’ve played in Canberra since they entered the AFL, which is now their seventh year. Its probably not that unreasonable to think it might have been seen by most footy fans at some point in that time without having to read this board.

Since we are playing Collingwood it reminds me of early 2013 when we wore our chocolate Brown strip for the first time. Was the game Buddy kicked that leapfrog goal from the kick in. That jumper with white shorts looked fantastic. Still my favourite jumper of ours. I'm usually an Adidas hater but they nailed it straight out of the box with that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we are playing Collingwood it reminds me of early 2013 when we wore our chocolate Brown strip for the first time. Was the game Buddy kicked that leapfrog goal from the kick in. That jumper with white shorts looked fantastic. Still my favourite jumper of ours. I'm usually an Adidas hater but they nailed it straight out of the box with that one.

It would be great if it wasn't so superfluous! That goal still haunts me too.

Well f*** me dead. Can't believe it! The right move by the AFL and hopefully starts a precedent for the rest of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back