Game Day Round 1, 2024 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This year I think should be a mini rebuild type of year. See what we have, get our injured players back and build towards a full strength list in 2025. Maybe a massive coaching change with it. We need a fresh restart with a mini rebuild IMO. There is no reason why we can't be contenders for another five years if the club play their cards right.
In days gone by training this week would be “bring your mouth guard’s” - we’re very soft on field and in the coaches box

What the ******* *. Got the flu, fell asleep just after Bailey kicked our 4th at about the 13 min mark of the first quarter, just woke up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My observations

Oscar gets beaten far to regularly around the ground, his tap outs are more of hail mary’s rather then tapping to our player’s advantage

Berry - on the 1st half needs to be dropped not contributing enough and last week was a shocker.

I would get Lohmann why play JL we are slow slow slow slow , give game time to Lohmann. . Young players need game time to adjust to the game, to see if Lohmann is any good. Please give him extended game time over a longer period ,he might with more game time turn out the same as Wilmot.

Fagan tactics are like mcdonalds food, cheap and nasty. He is tactically dumb.

Get charlie into the game ,get him into the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back