Not open for further replies.
775 from 6... very happy to date.

Ablett (C) 254
Selwood 131
Murphy 119
Enright 108
Hunt 81
Martin 72

Glad I left Gumby on the bench for the week and played Peterson. Warnock looks like he'll provide good bench coverage also if a ruck goes down for a couple.

damn....im stuffed...in that case T.T oh i have tippet

David Hille did pretty good for a ruckmen in the game and he had great hands... but didnt translate to supercoach points... He got more possesions than hunt however hunt got 80+.... pissin me off

583/6

Only blip is having to start Gumby due to Rockliffe not getting up (he surely will play soon) and Buddy sitting on the pine for round 1.

Hope Ladson rips it up today otherwise I'll be kicking myself for not getting Hunt.

Grrrrr not having hunt! Im not going to both posting my score untill my Ziebell Danger Medhurst Maguire Waters scores come through. All the premiums will score decent and thats to be expected, its your rookies and mid range players that will break ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

583/6

Only blip is having to start Gumby due to Rockliffe not getting up (he surely will play soon) and Buddy sitting on the pine for round 1.

Hope Ladson rips it up today otherwise I'll be kicking myself for not getting Hunt.

Ladson supposedly on 67 at half time

The Herald Sun are a F****** joke. No SC scores and it is half time. I am so pissed off, they are a disgrace. They want us to play their F****** game yet can't provide simple info. Lift your game you knobs

Sorry for the rant. Why they can't just provide live scores is beyond me. It is simply just not good enough. We make this game happen by playing it. Give a little back you arseholes

568/5

Ablett 254
Enright 108
Hunt 81
Martin 72
Hille 53

I am thinking of trading to get the Tippett/Lobbe MPP for the Ruck as cover for the rest of the year. Just tossing up whether it is worth blowing two trades to get it. I've already decided not to panic trade this year, so I have to decide if this is a panic trade or not.

568/5

Ablett 254
Enright 108
Hunt 81
Martin 72
Hille 53

I am thinking of trading to get the Tippett/Lobbe MPP for the Ruck as cover for the rest of the year. Just tossing up whether it is worth blowing two trades to get it. I've already decided not to panic trade this year, so I have to decide if this is a panic trade or not.

Personally, I think it looks like you're panicking. Give Hille time, he was playing against the Cats. If you have Warnock, probably no need to worry. I wouldn't waste trades in the ruck unless you've got an injury on your hands or there's an offer you simply can't refuse.

568/5

Ablett 254
Enright 108
Hunt 81
Martin 72
Hille 53

I wouldn't panic, if you have Warnock he'll be decent cover. Hille shouldn't be out any more than a couple of weeks.

Hodge 43% effieciency would be expecting a low sc score to come with that
Nah, lots of contested ball. Plus Hawthorn will dominate the scoring.

568/5

Ablett 254
Enright 108
Hunt 81
Martin 72
Hille 53

That is the definition of panic trading in my SC dictionary champ... Hille may miss a few weeks but Warnock is pretty good cover if you have him. Hille should improve IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back