• Pickett

Votes: 32 11.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Saad wasn't on Mansell. It was the other way around.
Mansell led to space and Saad chased him.
There were five Carlton defenders in the immediate zone, only one Richmond player, Rhyan.
I have a still frame I will put in.
IMG_20230317_221453.jpg

Last edited:

The fact that the Blues had Saad on Mansell shows they rated him highly, they thought he would be a channel to the forward line.
It was great anticipation by Mansell to lead and take the crucial mark, he outpaced Saad in the running contest.
We had 21 more inside 50s, 66-45, and failed to convert, lack of polish like Dimma said.
The fact that Saad was as useful as **** on a bull would indicate mansell did what he was selected to do

The melts on the Karltank board about Saad is a good indication
Im sure if anybody had said mansell would be useless apart from taking out Saad's effectiveness in the game we would have all taken that

This week his target will be Laird

The fact that Saad was as useful as **** on a bull would indicate mansell did what he was selected to do

The melts on the Karltank board about Saad is a good indication
Im sure if anybody had said mansell would be useless apart from taking out Saad's effectiveness in the game we would have all taken that

This week his target will be Laird
This.
Mansell is a role player.
He played his role.
It is not his responsibility that the forward line failed to convert the 21 extra inside 50s.

10 Daniel Rioli (RICH)
6 Lewis Young (CARL)
4 Dion Prestia (RICH)
4 Toby Nankervis (RICH)
3 Tim Taranto (RICH)
3 George Hewett (CARL)

Rioli with a well deserved maximum votes from the coaches.
Ohh No !! Now you have done it , That bloke BKJ or BJK or JBK or what ever the feck his name is will write another essay about Rioli not being played in a more damaging role

What people don't realise is that we acknowledge we give away free kicks, it's what we don't get in comparison to other teams is what drives us insane and has us bottom of the differential year in year out.
What we DONT need is whiffy little trolls from the Lada Centre telling us what's what. If they were still coached by Buckley they'd still be chip chip chipping the ball around sideways and going backwards. They took a Richmond coach and started winning games and playing exciting football (which showed the strength of our style) with a bunch of spuddish types (which again shows the strength of our style). The little brat should be on his knees thanking us for not being the wooden spooners. Like I said, a jerk.

Shithouse. He does that more than he doesn't.

However, some people honestly trying to tell me that picking Mansell was some strategic master plan by Dimma are fools. We may as well have played 1 player short.
We did play Short...didn't we ?

Mansell led to space and Saad chased him.
There were five Carlton defenders in the immediate zone, only one Richmond player, Rhyan.
I have a still frame I will put in.
View attachment 1634863
Saad still needs to be accountable. It could have been any player and he would have chased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh No !! Now you have done it , That bloke BKJ or BJK or JBK or what ever the feck his name is will write another essay about Rioli not being played in a more damaging role
only 80% of voters in the autopsy thread had dan in their 5 best tigers on thurs...that is fraudulent and trolling.... time to weed out those salty oppo supporters and send them packing, and the odd one or 2 that come here as wolves in sheeps (tiger) clothing. i've dad a gutful.

Well deserved…Daniel Rioli….was a standout (TT DP not far behind though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back