Game Day Round 10, 2017 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Les Bubbles last night, it's in the old bathhouse from QLDs seedy past, with plenty of photos and memorabilia. It's been open for over a year but I only learnt about it this week so it's probably old news. Good steak, my green peppercorn and brandy sauce was saltier than expected and you get bottomless fries. Didn't get to meet Les though.

My wife and I are going to New York, Washington, Miami and New Orleans in July. Any tips?

Been to the first two. The various museums and galleries are second to almost none. Washington is pretty limited beyond that unless you head out into the countryside. Worth noting that half the Air and Space Museum, including a space shuttle, is out at Dulles Airport, as it's not well publicised.

NY is basically what you make of it. There's heaps to do and see but ultimately it's just another big city.

I'm travelling to the MCG for Collingwood v Lions today. Any tips?

Don't?

Cox was out there having a kick with Hipwood, Berry and Robbo but not sure if he's starting
No late changes.

Been to the first two. The various museums and galleries are second to almost none. Washington is pretty limited beyond that unless you head out into the countryside. Worth noting that half the Air and Space Museum, including a space shuttle, is out at Dulles Airport, as it's not well publicised.

NY is basically what you make of it. There's heaps to do and see but ultimately it's just another big city.

Don't?

No late changes.
Covering all the info bases there, that's what you like to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Effort for four quarters, genuine pressure all game, a bit of self-belief in taking opportunities to attack, even if the skills let us down sometimes, signs of young players developing, a positive team spirit. Go to the bye round with a good team effort under our belt. That'll do me.

I stopped worrying about the score weeks ago. I would just see a win as a surprise bonus now.

Now, back to the real point of this thread...Skiiing in Japan in December/January...thoughts?
I've been the 2 of the last 3 seasons and reckon late jan/early feb is the time to go ;). Hakuba or Niseko?

Paparone in a defensive forward role on Howe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back