Preview Round 10: Essendon Bombers vs Oliver Twist Kangaroos, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th May, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm only really worried that some North moron will interpret something old Clarkson says as meaning a "line in the sand" is needed; and that moron's response will be to do something reckless and stupid that puts one of ours out of commission.

I dunno, the one thing I think has helped us get some of the results so far is the bigger bodies we have across the team. I think that has directly translated into the pressure and hardness we've seen at the contest. No longer boys. Bigger opposition are finding it harder to break tackles and to bring us down.

I think if any of the schoolboys at norf have done their homework the last thing they'll wanna do is to try something on us. Won't end well for them.

Dont mind it, id rather give Ridley another week as its against North - Theyre hardly tall forward aswell. Then play a half in VFL the next week unless injury to back 7 or 2 wingers

Could he work as a sub potentially, strange one to do obviously but maybe a half or a quarter could be apart of the build up

I don't like bringing people in as a sub from injury.

Reckon you are far more likely to ping something coming in later into a game without a proper warmup than starting a game.

Hepps presser today. Mentions mindset shifts. Redman said similar today. Ben Robbins addition has been beneficial??

I was the biggest critic of Hepp but I must admit that he's been a pretty good rock lately.

Good to hear from him that they're not going into the North game lightly or letting the position get to their heads.

He sounds a little sick tho. Red nose, sniffling. Hope he recovers but could be a late out.
Was his birthday the other day, maybe he's hungover

I was the biggest critic of Hepp but I must admit that he's been a pretty good rock lately.

Good to hear from him that they're not going into the North game lightly or letting the position get to their heads.

He sounds a little sick tho. Red nose, sniffling. Hope he recovers but could be a late out.
Sniffing hey? Sounds like hamstring awareness

Our record against bottom 4 sides since 2020: 19 wins, 2 losses. Average winning margin of 27.8 points. We've beaten Norf 10 times in a row, by an average margin of 27.4 points.
But the most important stat:

We beat them by 6 and 9 points last year. They'll have to show me they can win big. Until then, I expect a close game.

We beat them by 6 and 9 points last year. They'll have to show me they can win big. Until then, I expect a close game.
Well that is where we are. Unproven. Personally I do not care. Keep bringing what they have since the Port game week in and week out and the rest will take care of itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hepps presser today. Mentions mindset shifts. Redman said similar today. Ben Robbins addition has been beneficial??

All I saw:

1715773137741.png

65du6d.gif

Not really the most important stat. We've consistently beaten them over the past 8 years, the average margin is indicative of the comfortability over that time.

In- Hayes, Bryan, Roberts
Out- Heppell(Rest), Jones, Davey, Cox

B- Kelly McKay McGrath
HB- Redman Hayes Martin
C- Durham Merrett Tsatsas
HF- Perkins Stringer Gresham
F- Guelfi Wright Langford
FOLL- Goldstein Caldwell Parish
I/C- Laverde, Bryan, Hobbs, Hind
Sub- Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.