Preview Round 10 v Brisbane GABBA Saturday May 18th 7.30pm - Sir Doug Nicholls Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonsie at HF

probably weakest midfield we’ve had in a long time

we’re shit again

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

So it'll probably be just Bauer, Naismith and one of Ryan and Kozi available to play VFL this week. Assuming Smith and one of Ryan/Kosi travel with the team. Zero smalls. Yikes.....

Intersting that the players you’ve listed are all talls….and we lack a key forward tall to help out Balta and Mykelti

Kaleb Smith is also playing VFL unless he’s an emergency

Laughable how people still believe it’s the coach or game plan. Those sorts of numbers, makes it hard.
It's the easy out for lazy analysis

Intersting that the players you’ve listed are all talls….and we lack a key forward tall to help out Balta and Mykelti
Yep. Midget forward line again. And the one who's half a tall (Cumberland) will probably be the sub again.

No way Kosi is emergency. He played injured for the last quarter of the VFL game last week
Probably the least injured of those left

I doubt Koschitzke plays VFL as he was hobbling around in the last quarter against the Dogs on Sunday.

He is an emergency, and will probably travel.
I doubt Koschitzke plays VFL as he was hobbling around in the last quarter against the Dogs on Sunday.
Apparently he's OK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Ryan also injured? No way he looked fine
We need to name 26 and I don't believe that Bauer was in consideration for the AFL side given he has only just returned from a long lay off himself.

We need to name 26 and I don't believe that Bauer was in consideration for the AFL side given he has only just returned from a long lay off himself.
Shame because Bauer was great last week…would be handy for us in the seniors

But agree….too soon for Jacob to get a gig…needs to get match fit

Why is he listed as emergency in the seniors?

He limped off the ground last week and didn’t play for most of the last bc he couldn’t move

What’s that all about ?
It's weird, maybe he has come good after a lot of ice and rehab since Sunday.

Why is he listed as emergency in the seniors?

He limped off the ground last week and didn’t play for most of the last bc he couldn’t move

What’s that all about ?

From the VFL report…

“I don't think the ankle injury is very serious at all, and he's confident he'll be right to play this week.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back