Game Day Round 11, 2021: Suns v Hawks @ SCG 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch of spectators.

Reeves has been ok, but getting easily outmuscled at times.

Scrimshaw was the reason for Phillips goal. About time a smaller player put their body on the line.

Wingard is Jekyll and hyde. Does great stuff, then terrible stuff

Burgoyne is just about cooked

Forwards don't read the play. They stand back for the high ball instead of leading. They lead when the high ball is coming in

There’s a number 26 out there that has zero penetration in his kicking
Loopy rubbish picked off by the opposition then can’t kick more than 15m with his left - sub standard AFL disposal

At least he gets it forward....... our Brownlow medallist is the only one of the 8 players we have with 10+ disposals to not have 100 metres gained.

Shiels has 225 metres gained. Mitchell has 27.

And his handballs are as you described Shiels kicks.... loopy and sub standard.

Lewis gets to the better spots and contests but kosi is the far better player. It sucks.

Both have been rubbish tonight , used to think they stood still instead of lead , they are just very poor forwards. Their knowledge is very poor , they allow their defenders to dictate contests at will. No physical effort to even attempt to contest when it isn’t to their advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is worpel just bang average?

Reeves looking great
I like to see what Worpel can bring without Mitchell in the side before I make any more calls on him.

And Mitchell may be able to win a shovel from the bottom of a pack, but his speed, field kicking and frequent calling for the ball in s**t positions (destroying any fast ball moment) has me questioning his real value. So I won't be sad to see him go.

Hopefully we have a strong second half.
So disappointed with Lewis in the first, moving Big Boy forward was an indictment on his efforts
I would trade Lewis in a heartbeat, absolutely no physicality whatever.
Corporate footballer, turn up and give nothing of yourself on the weekend, cash checks come Monday.

Not good hey, consistent clangers, lack of effort, no chasing. To be fair he's not the only one but all you can do is provide effort and commitment and he is not.
Blake Hardwick, where is he at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back