Round 11 Brad Memorial Thread of Tips and Crowd Estimations

Remove this Banner Ad

Let people whoever they want by how much they want. I got bagged choosing GC over Freo and I was nearly right. Allow people to have their opinions, he even gave you reasons why. Look at the results last round and throughout the season. For what it's worth we will get destroyed. Don't know why other posters get so annoyed on what others tip.

Might as well give my tips anyway.

Carlton v Geelong- 23pts - Carlton pretty poor at the moment.
Richmond v Fremantle- 75pts - Midfield will destroy us. Expecting the likes of Martin, Cotchin, Nahas to have a field day.
Gold Coast v St. Kilda- 46pts - Saints comfortably
Essendon v Sydney- 13pts - Bombers to bounce back
Port Adelaide v Hawthorn- 7pts - My upset here, won't be surprised if I am wrong of course
Melbourne v Collingwood- 32pts - Melbourne will give them a decent enough show but Collingwood too strong.

Carlton vs. Geelong - by 12pts (42k)
Richmond vs. Fremantle - by 36pts (38k)
Gold Coast vs. St Kilda - by 41pts (12k)
Essendon vs. Sydney - by 16pts (47k)
Port Adelaide vs. Hawthorn - by 33pts (26k)
Melbourne vs. Collingwood - by 51pts (60k)

Carlton vs. Geelong - by 20
Richmond vs. Fremantle - by 30
Gold Coast vs. St Kilda - by 50
Essendon vs. Sydney - by 4
Port Adelaide vs. Hawthorn - by 17
Melbourne vs. Collingwood - by 35

- The Dockers have a horrible record at the MCG
- The Dockers have an average record at best against Richmond at any ground
- The Tigers are going well and after a few games in a row that have been really built up, they may be due for a bit of a downer in a game they will be widely expected to win
- Ross Lyon has never lost a game against Richmond as coach and if he attempts to make the game ultra defensive it may frustrate/unsettle the Tigers

I have still tipped the Tigers to win though, narrowly. My tips have nothing to do with whether I like/dislike a side, except my own. For the record I pretty much hate all teams, including yours.

haha the feeling is definately mutual!!!

Some really interesting games coming up this round.

Game of the round is probably Carlton V Geelong. I expect the Cats to beat the out of sorts Blues by 30. Attendance 46,000.

The Tigers at the G should beat Freo unless we are below par. Tigers by 40 with an attendance of 40,000.

Essendon V Sydney. Both sitting in the top 8. Essendon by 18. Attendance 45,000.

Oies will beat the Dees who have shown their cards now. 60,000.

Carlton vs Geelong - Both teams have had some dips this season, but Cats seem to be playing slightly better and should continue ES dominance over Blues - Cats by 16pts

Richmond vs Fremantle - Tigers are on fire and should be able to cover the Dockers who struggle at the G - Tigers by 31pts

Gold Coast vs St Kilda - Not much light at the end of the tunnel for Suns, Saints to continue there misery - Saints by 46pts

Essendon vs Sydney - Match of the round, leaning towards the fast Bombers under the ES roof, but will never discount Swans - Bombers by 9pts

Port Adel vs Hawthorn - Massive danger game for Hawks, but if they like they did on weekend should hold on vs Power - Hawks by 20pts

Melbourne vs Collingwood - Good to see Demons get a win, but Pies are looking ominous and should have a good win - Pies by 50pts

Crowd Predictions
Carlton vs Geelong @ ES - 41,000
Richmond vs Fremantle @ MCG - 35,000
Gold Coast vs St Kilda @ MS - 11,000
Essendon vs Sydney @ ES - 39,000
Port Adel vs Hawthorn @ AS - 21,000
Melbourne vs Collingwood @ MCG - 62,000

Geelong by 45 points - Carlton can't kick a score.
Richmond by 40 points - Jack to kick at least another 6
St.Kilda by 25 points - Suns spoon bound.
Essendon by 11 - Goodes and Parker out helps us big time.
Hawthorn by 19 - Port have their confidence up with 3 in a row, so will give hawks a shake.
Collingwood by 18 - Melbourne's confidence also up so if it rains, a big chance.

Carlton v Geelong
5 points 43,388 Don't know why I should be tipping the Blues but I think they will win.

Richmond v Fremantle 2 points 41,904 Freo will lead for most of the game but Tiges will run away with a lucky win. Low scoring.

Gold Coast v St Kilda 51 points 11,622 Saints too good here.

Essendon v Sydney 9points 41,725 Essendon to bounce back after a shock loss. Don't rate Sydney enough to tip them.

Port Adelaide v Hawthorn 32 points 32,381 Buddy to kick 6

Melbourne v Collingwood 39 points 61,332 Pies too strong.

Geelong by 23p, 43k
Richmond by 36p, 38k
St Kilda by 41p, 12k
Essendon by 30p, 40k
Hawthorn by 28p, 24k
Collingwood by 56p, 60k

If its a good day we should get 70k on Monday

Anyway to the tips
Cats by 54 points in front of 41,000
Tigers by 90 in front of 43,000
Suns by 1 point in front of 15,000
Swans by 10 in front of 36,000
Port to keep the form going winning by 29 points in front of 28,000
Pies to show the Bombers how its done and beat Dees by 89 points in front of 75,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton v Geelong
5 points 43,388 Don't know why I should be tipping the Blues but I think they will win.

Richmond v Fremantle 2 points 41,904 Freo will lead for most of the game but Tiges will run away with a lucky win. Low scoring.

Gold Coast v St Kilda 51 points 11,622 Saints too good here.

Essendon v Sydney 9points 41,725 Essendon to bounce back after a shock loss. Don't rate Sydney enough to tip them.

Port Adelaide v Hawthorn 32 points 32,381 Buddy to kick 6

Melbourne v Collingwood 39 points 61,332 Pies too strong.

Now I know why Richmond eat their own.

Carlton v Geelong by 41, 40,581
Richmond v Fremantle by 27, 39,104
[strike]Gary Ablett[/strike] Gold Coast vs St. Kilda by 54, 13,633
Essendon vs Sydney by 6, 43,631
Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn by 33, 18,632
Melbourne vs Collingwood by 77, 53,636

lolz at Richmond fans getting cheesed off because Macca18 didn't tip them to win by enough. Geez I don't want to be around when that bubble bursts.

Carlton vs. Geelong - by 12pts (42k)
Richmond vs. Fremantle - by 36pts (38k)
Gold Coast vs. St Kilda - by 41pts (12k)
Essendon vs. Sydney - by 16pts (47k)
Port Adelaide vs. Hawthorn - by 33pts (26k)
Melbourne vs. Collingwood - by 51pts (60k)

Looks like i actually got a tip correct for once!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back