Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-6-4_10-25-52.png

AFL MATCH CENTRE

upload_2016-6-4_10-26-30.png

upload_2016-6-4_10-25-21.png

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

Not sure if frost is the one to go because he I'd fairly athletic reckon he could play on a small
Maybe Stretch just because of the weather?

I'm not a Frost hater, I reckon he is quite agile but - yes Billy would be much more adequate.

Was keen to go and see Trenners but some bastard cold has struck me down. Couch will have to do.

Just ******* beat the campaigners.
I'm taking my super cold, and I plan to infect every Hawks person I see. I might try and crash their rooms before the game.

Last edited:
no s**t the wet will help the hawks, 87% of our players cant even hit an opponent in perfect footy conditions (alice springs) let alone a soggy G. hate to see the McDonalds and Kent getting disposals today

Think the rain might actually suit the Hawks more than us.
If it's wet, Hawks will play wet weather footy as of first bounce. Dee's may or may not play wet weather footy from halfway through third quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been sent to the Gold Coast for work, spewing I'm missing Trenners return, not sure which pubs even show AFL up here so may miss it all together. I'm sure it's not as wet in Melbourne as it is up here, I think we can win too, Dawes to kick 8, Go Dees

I'm taking my super cold, and I plan to infect every Hawks person I see. I might try and crash their rooms before the game.
Just don't ******* come near me

I'll be sitting amongst the whingers I mean Hawthorn members, last time I did this was 2011 Bailey ball had us 28 points up, until Hawthorn clicked into gear and kicked the next 9 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back