Game Day Round 11 v. Euro-Yroke @ MCG - Sunday 26 May, 3.20PM AEST

Who wins the HARVEST SNAPS BAKED PEA CRISPS 50M SNAP DASH?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

At Harvest Snaps, we love legumes.
May 27, 2006
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
AFL Club
Melbourne
If there's one thing we like to be on the Melbourne board, it's silly. :laughv1: But if there's another thing we appreciate, it's transparency. 🪟 And to be transparent, the "schedule thread" option is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. :crossmark: And that's bad, because it means we can't schedule these game day threads for midnight, feebly keeping up the pretence that we're sitting up patiently for the clock to tick over to post the thread on the actual day of the game.

Instead, I'm posting this today - that's Saturday - before the game tomorrow - that's Sunday. And I'm really, really sorry about it.

Anyway, we play Euro-Yroke this weekend in an ABSOLUTE BLOCKBUSTER. It's (at time of writing) 8th v. 14th. It's Goody v. Ross. It's the DEMONS v. the SAINTS. What could possibly be better? :sneaky:

Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 2.00.26 pm.png

We get Langdon back after attending a wedding last week. Tomlinson ostensibly replaces Lever, and van Rooyen ostensibly replaces Brown. Howes omitted is a bit of an odd one to me - Howes has been pretty good to my eye. But instead, in comes Hunter - a bit of a curious selection IMO given VFL form, but we'll see how we go! Billings goes out against ex-team Euro-Yroke.

The Saints have omitted three, and brought back Stocker, Ross, and Higgins.

We've collectively won three games out of the last 10, and that includes victories against North Melbourne (for Euro-Yroke) and Richmond (for us). Pretty grim reading for both sides.

Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 2.01.14 pm.png

My tip?

Narrm 49 - 63 Euro-Yroke. 🥳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this point has been made a million times already by seriously what is the point in chipping the ball around like this? The forwardline is still a dogs breakfast. Pointless change in our ball movement.

I know this point has been made a million times already by seriously what is the point in chipping the ball around like this? The forwardline is still a dogs breakfast. Pointless change in our ball movement.
Got to be seen to be doing something while maintaining the all the boredom of 2022 and 2023. Notice the Crows flogging West Coast btw.

Back