Game Day Round 19 v. Adelaide @ MCG, 3.20PM

WELL? WHO WINS?

• The Adelaide Football Club (the 'Crows')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sunday afternoon, Melbourne Demons, Adelaide Crows, MCG, Round 19. Now we're sitting on toadstools with the same group of fairies! 🧚‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️

This is a BIG GAME for our club. Not in a temporal sense, of course - it will probably be around the same duration as other games this season - but in SIGNIFICANCE. Win this game? We get four points. Lose? Zero. And tie? Well, that's a special little case - in that instance, we would be awarded with two premiership points. :smirk:

The Adelaide Crows are currently 12th on the premiership ladder, having registered eight victories and nine defeats in this very season. I believe Josh Rachele will NOT be playing due to suspension. I believe Kyle Cheney will NOT be playing due to retiring in 2018.

Adelaide looked in control against GWS last week before eventually losing. We looked pretty cooked until winning. It's an interesting game in my view. Here is some very interesting information pertaining to FORM - from our dear friends at afl.com.au on the world wide web. :arrowdown:

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 10.38.53 am.png

So - which team do you think will register more points than the other? Or will it be a tie, resulting in two premiership points being awarded to each team?

There is much to play out, and no doubt we will all enjoy this game day thread with fervour. :sneaky:

Who wins?

Me. Playing in my first golf competition today and my abominable handicap should do wonders for me.

The two greatest words in the English language; De fault!

Hope Ben Keays brought the brown underwear again with Jack Viney running through! Dees by 41, Trac with 5.

I will be #ATG...

In Canberra, cheering our friend Toby Bedford on.

Due to work and family commitments, I haven't been able to go to a game this season, today will be the first one and the whole family are going. Looking forward to seeing the team and just enjoying the MCG atmosphere again :)
Awesome! Hope you have a great day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

That'll do

I guess I'll stick around for the game following this Bluey live show for which I came.
It's this sort of selfless conduct that makes you such an esteemed Community Leader, 'Less.

Back