Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, August 13
Sydney v Greater Western Sydney (OS) (N)

Friday, August 14
Geelong v Port Adelaide (MS) (N)

Saturday, August 15
North Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (MS)
Melbourne v Collingwood (G) (T)
Fremantle v Carlton (OS) (N)

Sunday, August 16
Western Bulldogs v Adelaide (MS)
St Kilda v Essendon (G)
West Coast v Hawthorn (OS) (T)

Monday, August 17
Richmond v Gold Coast (G) (N)

Thursday, August 13
Sydney v Greater Western Sydney (OS) (N) Home/Red v Home/Charcol

Friday, August 14
Geelong v Port Adelaide (MS) (N) Home/White v Home/Black

Saturday, August 15
North Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (MS) Home/Blue v Away/White
Melbourne v Collingwood (G) (T) Home/Navy v Clash/White
Fremantle v Carlton (OS) (N) Home/Purple v Clash/White

Sunday, August 16
Western Bulldogs v Adelaide (MS) Home/Blue v Clash/White
St Kilda v Essendon (G) Home/Black v Clash/White
West Coast v Hawthorn (OS) (T) Home/Blue v Home/White

Monday, August 17
Richmond v Gold Coast (G) (N) Home/Black v Home/Red

This game sums up the reason why I want GWS to wear Orange, Charchol and White hooped guernseys. Also there's Victorian Government advertising on the fence, which is strange because there's no Victorian teams playing and the game's not on 7 in Melbourne

Does anyone think its not that bad. My eyes are shot and I can easily tell whos who from all angles. Anyone??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like Geelong's return to navy shorts in all home games is dead in the water now. The AFL may throw them a bone every now and then with an extra game here or there where the oppositions jumper negates a clash (eg Hawthorn), but it seems to me now that they're going to be wearing white more often than not in home games again.

I feel like Geelong's return to navy shorts in all home games is dead in the water now. The AFL may throw them a bone every now and then with an extra game here or there where the oppositions jumper negates a clash (eg Hawthorn), but it seems to me now that they're going to be wearing white more often than not in home games again.

After Carlton wearing Navy shorts against North and West Coast I thought this may not be the case.

White back with black numbers may have also caused the home white.

Feel AFL will make us wear white shorts until we buckle like Collingwood and North and make this our home.

There's barely a time where we haven't worn it in the last four years or so. You'd have to think so.
Neither Richmond or Collingwood seem to have any issue in wearing the clash when told to - so I can't fathom why they don't wear it against each other

Neither Richmond or Collingwood seem to have any issue in wearing the clash when told to - so I can't fathom why they don't wear it against each other

Whats this “against each other”? Collingwood have been wearing their clash away to Richmond for a few years now.

Whats this “against each other”? Collingwood have been wearing their clash away to Richmond for a few years now.
You're right, my bad

Then why the AFL don't instruct us to wear it.

We have no issues in doing so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back