Preview Round 12, 2024: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, 1 June 2024, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful set plays here and these worked wonderfully well.

Calsher & Chol goal here. Dear missed 2 goals that were not even half as difficult as this last week from a closer range. Points for those and we win against Port.

Not blaming him, question the across the body kicks by players who are still not good at it. Amon missed the whole lot too in this lions game with a similar shot.

Meek was very sore when he came back on, definitely had a jab after injuring his ankle. I think he would definitely be in doubt for this week

If Meek plays this is a genuine 50/50 match but if he doesn't get up then I feel like Adelaide will go in slight favourites.

We can't undersell what a difference having a big, physical ruck who gets involved around the ground has had on the teams performance/ morale.
Especially against OBrien, who is a beast.

Yeah not sure I’d take a throwaway comment like that as gospel re: Ginni on Meek.

Probably asked him how he’s feeling quickly after the game and said he’s sore lol. Relax

Watson and Ward in the frame?

Nash struggled today.

Cameron got the better of Mitchell, which there's no shame in, but I suppose it may mean his spot could be looked at? Maybe Hardwick goes back and Watson comes in.
How much did Mitchell spend on Cameron though? Most of the contests in the 1st half that Cameron won were on Amon or Scrimshaw

Seamus wasn’t that bad. Did some good things and he simply plays a role now that allows Hardwick forward. I wanna see him take it on more and get more of the ball too but Cameron also kicked 1.3 it was hardly beaten badly.

On further inspection two of the shots Cameron set-up for teammates and his only goal were against Amon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booked a flight from Sydney for a day trip to watch the game. Been supporting both Hawks and Crows for different reasons this season. It's going to be a cracker!

Thinking of buying ticket at the ground. Is the top level a GA area?

Also please recommend me a nice place to eat in CBD or Richmond (haven't been there in yonks) - around $30- 40 per head.

Go the Hawks! Want Ginny to kick 3.

Gee I hope Meek gets up. Reeves hasn't been doing much at BH of late.
Meek was visibly limping at the start of the last quarter but then seemed to run the game out ok. If he doesn’t get up I think reeves has to play can’t have Ramma as first ruck.

Amon looked to hurt a knee in a tackle in the last quarter but also seemed to run it out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back