Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not saying it wasn't 15, just that you could see Ryan running past Kennedy in the slow-mo replay of the mark .....
I'll say it. It wasn't 15 metres! Not sure the ball didn't hit the ground either.
Having said that, Richmond were always likely to lose when they played the last 15 minutes in the Eagles forward line.

Great value post bye.
Still about $460k, that's a lot. I'd need to another one like before considering, but still too risky. BE will be about 80

He's going to ruin it for next season, wanted him to be cheap cheap, now he'll still be an expensive to start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1451/14 - 19 playing this week and lowest score so far is Peeney (lol) so let's be optimistic and assume 1409/13 :whitecheck:

New recruit Touk Touk was awesome yesterday. Other new recruit Whitfield is a small chol'd little flog.
Had VC on Touk but gut says throw it on Maxxx so throwing it on Maxxx it is.

Maximus Gawn (c)
Olliepig
May
Poulter
Bianco

Not very exciting - everyone has 4 of those kents. I've hardly watched any footy this weekend because of work and my team hasn't been pathetic - maybe that's the trick going forward 🤔

1290 off 14. Got Oliver, Gawn, May, Jordon, Bianco and Poulter tomorrow.

Think I'm gonna roll the dice and chuck the C on Oliver.
Have a look at Piggy's history at the SCG .....not great

On the smaller ground IMHO Gawn will be more effective than Oliver who likes a bit of space to operate

Last edited:
I'm in for a good score for a change
That was a Super Sunday:
  • VC Jelly = 294 :fire:
  • Hall 141 :fire:
  • Whitfield 74 meh
  • Ziebell 91 ok
  • NN 125 :fire:
  • Short 111 :fire:
  • Dusty 110 :fire: he did turn up in the last qtr after all
  • CCJ - 81 pretty good

16C/ 1,856 with 5 to go, so Heeney's and Impey score should drop off

With Gawn, Jordon and 3 pies rookies to come (Bianco, Murphy & McCeery) - surely they can all beat Heeney's and Impey score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back