MVP Round 14 Votes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Drew Petrie
4. Dom Sheed
3. Mark Hutchings
2. Nathan Vardy (great second half)
1. Liam Duggan

Love Lewis but can't give him votes after his miss. Thought Mitchell was rushed all night. Trade Gaff for all I care. For everything good McGovern did he did 2 s**t things.

5. Drew Petrie
4. Dom Sheed
3. Mark Hutchings
1. Liam Duggan

Love Lewis but can't give him votes after his miss. Thought Mitchell was rushed all night. Trade Gaff for all I care. For everything good McGovern did he did 2 s**t things.
Nailed it

5: Petrie
4: Sheed
3: Vardy
2: McGovern
1: Hutchings

HM: Jetta, Mackenzie, Gaff, Karp's first half, Barrass' marking
DM: Shuey, Darling, Priddis, Hurn, Cripps, Barrass' one-on-one defending, some of Mitchell's ball use

5. Petrie
4. Sheed
3. Duggan
2. Gov
1. Jetta

HM: Hutch, Yeo, 2nd half Barrass, Emac, Karpany
DM: Priddis, Cripps, Gaff, Mitchell, Jack "Sack of potatoes" Darling

How anyone can give Barass votes is beyond me.... reamed by McDonald all night.

5 Petrie
4 Sheed
3 McGovern
2 Hutchings
1 Vardy

HM Duggan MacKenzie Jetta
DM Priddis Darling Hurn Barass... McGoverns goalkicking, Gaff (so soft at the contest skills are ordinary)

5. Petrie
4. McGovern
3. Hutchings
2. Vardy
1. Sheed

Minus 5, Darling. Ineffective when the ball hits the ground and with his lack of contested marking, the ball goes to ground near him as much as he does.
Stark contrast to the J.D who used to chase and tackle.
Once again we get zero goals from Darling with Kennedy out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Drew Petrie
4. Dom Sheed
3. Mark Hutchings
1. Liam Duggan

Saved me doing it - nicking yours

Bit surprised at the votes for yeo - i love the dude but i thought he was pretty ordinary till the last q

4: Gov
3: Sheed
2: Jetta
1: Duggan

HM: Vardy, Hutchings, Karpany, Yeo, Mitchell
DM: Priddis, Cripps, Darling, Gaff

4: Duggan
3: Gaff
2: MacKenzie
1: Mitchell

HM to Gov and Jetta but their goalkicking let them down. Also Sheppard for his job on Garlett. Karps was lively as well.
DHM to Oliver aka Greg Louganis.

Surprised at the Gaff hate, thought he tried to set the tone with a fair few desperate efforts. 11 contested possessions and 6 tackles aren't the sort of numbers he usually puts up.

I could have sworn jack darling used to be hard at the footy. the * is wrong with him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back