Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So how well do we think Hannebery is really going to go? Considering cashing in on the value he offers.

My first trade this week was Hore —> Cameron and moving Duursma to defence and Ziebell into the mids. I think Worpel eventually drops off as he is my 7th best forward.

Team currently looks like this after first trade...

DEF: Lloyd, Williams, Guthrie, Witherden, Perryman, Duursma (Logue, Garner)

MID: B.Crouch, Fiorini, Coniglio, Rockliff, M.Crouch, Brayshaw, Ziebell, D.Clarke (Baker, Hind)

RUCK: Grundy, Gawn (Soldo, Smith)

FWD: Boak, Dangerfield, Dunkley, Kelly, Billings, Worpel (Larkey, Cameron)

Have 634k which is really juicy. I think Worpel has hit his peak money wise but also getting frustrated with Rocky, who I think will have to play one or two weeks SANFL before getting back into the side, and even then with Wines around his score might be hindered. Defence is gross and sounds like the obvious spot to fix.

Easy trade is Duursma to Houli.

Really tempted to do Rockliff/Worpel to Hannebery which leaves me with 891/806k which would leave me with money to double upgrade the next two weeks.

Anyone care to offer their thoughts? Not too concerned about ranking

7fe7fff98151505cb5550da9c83ba5e9.jpg

Going to risk it for the biscuit and getting in the ruckman I should of got a long time ago!

So how well do we think Hannebery is really going to go? Considering cashing in on the value he offers.

My first trade this week was Hore —> Cameron and moving Duursma to defence and Ziebell into the mids. I think Worpel eventually drops off as he is my 7th best forward.

MID: B.Crouch, Fiorini, Coniglio, Rockliff, M.Crouch, Brayshaw, Ziebell, D.Clarke (Baker, Hind)

Have 634k which is really juicy. I think Worpel has hit his peak money wise but also getting frustrated with Rocky, who I think will have to play one or two weeks SANFL before getting back into the side, and even then with Wines around his score might be hindered. Defence is gross and sounds like the obvious spot to fix.

Really tempted to do Rockliff/Worpel to Hannebery which leaves me with 891/806k which would leave me with money to double upgrade the next two weeks.

Worpel > Hanners gives the same output plus 170k in da pussay

Team at the end of this round should look like this -

DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Houli, Daniel, Guthrie, Logue (Rook, Naish)

MID: Jelly, Gaff, Duncan, Treloar, Macrae, Cogs, Brouch, Hanneberry (Hind, Bewley)

RUC: Grundy, Gawn (No Comment)

FWD: Danger, Boak, Dunkley, Telly, Martin, Billings (Gardener, Larkey)

Hoping to trade Bewley/Naish down the week after next, along with Larkey and then do my final down/upgrade to Whit from Logue the week after. Will then cash in Hind/def rook along with my left over cash and upgrade Hanners to my final 'keeper' premo.

Means I should have a full premo team (bar Guth, but won't need much cash for that final upgrade) by the end of Round 18, with no rooks or midpricers (Still think Guth can reach that 95 mark to be my D6). Basically 5 weeks of full premo scoring, which is an improvement on last year even though my rank isn't as good.

Not sure if I'd call this year a pass or not, as there have been several mistakes I've made/role changes/injuries that have absolutely ruined my season. Hoping to push for top 1000, but still 500 points or so behind with only 9 weeks to make up the ground.

Thoughts guys?
Looking better than me mate! Sounds all good

Josh Kelly or Macrae? Skipped Macrae last week to wait for Kelly to come off his bye - wrong move in hindsight. Answer seems pretty simple considering the price difference but I really want a Giants mid since I traded Coniglio and don’t have Taranto. It’s torture watching their games without one. Who do we think will average more for the rest of the season?

Looking better than me mate! Sounds all good

Cheers mate! :) Would have been better had I done a few things different, but it's the best I can hope for at this stage at the season, given the issues I've had

Have heard from a decent source that Harrison Jones is playing this week tonight. Heard anything? BJK#5
Haven't heard anything but it is still early in the week, he is currently sitting in my team though after trades this week expecting him to be named. I think the past couple weeks has shown Clarko has already put a line through this year and is experimenting. He's been emergency 2 or 3 times and was one of our best on the weekend in the VFL.

The only thing that may hurt him is the fact that Cousins was BOG in the VFL and are some what similar style of players. Definitely a big chance to get a gig!

Harrison Jones and Will Snelling would have to be huge chances. Been banging the door down for a couple weeks - both coming off poor losses and both beginning to look towards 2020.
Jones looked good in his one JLT game following on from good reports in the intra-clubs as well. Surprised he hasn't had an opportunity

With that much $, I'd go perryman and duurs to Laird and Houli.

2 keepers. Otherwise you've basically got a premo on the bench not playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Answerth -> Daniel / Laird
Or
Clarke -> Yeo / Treloar

I think I should do Answerth to Daniel, but option 2 or 3 looks like more fun

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190624/7fe7fff98151505cb5550da9c83ba5e9.jpg

Going to risk it for the biscuit and getting in the ruckman I should of got a long time ago!

Not having him is the whole reason I'm at 468 and not top 100 right now. I just can't go any further without him if I want to make any inroads to the 500 points that separates me from them...

Thanks ROB, you were awesome!

20190624_205143.jpg

My next move would be Clarke to Taranto/Kelly and bank 196k/153k

Next week Perryman to Whitfield and Soldo to Rookie and bank even more money for a potential double upgrade the following week to finalise your team.

That way even if Rocky does miss the next two, you will only have one rookie starter in your midfield!

Already have 7 forward premos - Boak, Dunkley, Danger, Telly, Worpel, Marshall, Cameron.
3 rookies on field left (Duursma, Logue and Hind/Baker/Clarke).
So if I could swap a DPP into mids that would be 2.

Doing that means I won’t get Hannebery this week (except for bench coverage?) and also don’t get the flexibility of having seeing Cameron’s score in advance.

I think the priority should remain on full premium so will press on with this , and do something like:

Baker downgrade (to free mid spot for DPP)
Duursma to Laird

Would leave me around 50-75k and only Logue onfield.
(With Rozee, Balta, Clarke able to be downgraded in coming weeks for cash as needed)

hard question
no longer need ziebell ---> forward rookie (forwards all uber prems)
We TRADING walsh out? macrae, luke parker, yeo, opinions? its tough

Haven't heard anything but it is still early in the week, he is currently sitting in my team though after trades this week expecting him to be named. I think the past couple weeks has shown Clarko has already put a line through this year and is experimenting. He's been emergency 2 or 3 times and was one of our best on the weekend in the VFL.

The only thing that may hurt him is the fact that Cousins was BOG in the VFL and are some what similar style of players. Definitely a big chance to get a gig!

Has been my pick as a rook to come in at the end of this week. Fingers crossed!

With that much $, I'd go perryman and duurs to Laird and Houli.

2 keepers. Otherwise you've basically got a premo on the bench not playing

Agreed, partially. The only thing with those trades, is he still has Rocky as well. Which is just as bad. Probably better to go Duurs (who has hit his peak IMO) and Rocky out and two uber premos in. Can then use the remaining cash along with a down/up to keep the cash gen going/upgrade Williams or Perryman the following week Ohh Ok

We TRADING walsh out? macrae, luke parker, yeo, opinions? its tough

For sure. Time to cash in and have Premos all over. I did it a couple of weeks ago to Macrea and haven't looked back.

That and Walsh has a lost a bit of money over the last month from memory. Not sure why people held him through his bye to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back