Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Fort > Cameron and Cripps > Gaff is not named. Great opportunity to snag the loophole via Cameron.

Otherwise Parker > Rose and Smith > Salem

Done some digging.

I'm going to opt not to believe the user who originally posted the rumour. He has 11 post count and it's school holidays.

Good work. Doesn't sound as concerning for owners...but still...it's a bizarre rumour to come up with if it's not true...

It's not like he said it was a hammy or a calf or something. Toe infection is pretty specific. Impressive troll if so, haha

Done some digging.

I'm going to opt not to believe the user who originally posted the rumour. He has 11 post count and it's school holidays.
Fingers crossed, only reason I mentione dit is that there have now been two different people saying the same thing (first saying toe infection, wont play, then second separate poster saying we'll be missing someone very special this week) could just be jumping at shadows (Shadow89 ) but just 'flagging' it for the board.

Fingers crossed, only reason I mentione dit is that there have now been two different people saying the same thing (first saying toe infection, wont play, then second separate poster saying we'll be missing someone very special this week) could just be jumping at shadows (Shadow89 ) but just 'flagging' it for the board.
Cam Polson is pretty special 🤞

Gleeson hasn't played a game for nearly 2 years and is still 329k so useless.

These are the guys that should be priced at 250k so they are not completely irrelevant. Cant be 170k because that would skew too much but the 250k would at least make you think.

Fantasy needs some kind of parameters where they look at anyone out of the game for over a year. Something like if they haven't averaged over 90 before hence they are not game changing then price them the same as the top end rookies. Some parameter like that would mean Docherty wouldn't fall in this category and skew teams, he just gets the standard 20% or 30% or whatever it is.
Supercoach is much better at this part of the game unfortunately

any one have any advice on the following for my final trade?

Hore to Rookie - Good cash gen for upgrades next week

or

Clarke to Hannebery - Lose the cash gen that Clarke still has to go plus the money Hore will lose. Will get some from Hannebery. You would think Hannebery is a plus 20 to 40 points also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any one have any advice on the following for my final trade?

Hore to Rookie - Good cash gen for upgrades next week

or

Clarke to Hannebery - Lose the cash gen that Clarke still has to go plus the money Hore will lose. Will get some from Hannebery. You would think Hannebery is a plus 20 to 40 points.
Imo Hannebery was looked after and given the ball in a cosy role across defensive midfield. His kick:handball ratio is high which isn't what we've seen in the past. I'm not sure Hore doesn't average the same as Hannebery from here so I like the rookie downgrade.

Imo Hannebery was looked after and given the ball in a cosy role across defensive midfield. His kick:handball ratio is high which isn't what we've seen in the past. I'm not sure Hore doesn't average the same as Hannebery from here so I like the rookie downgrade.
Almost 50/50 ratio isnt that great. Also 5 tackles is a positive.

Almost 50/50 ratio isnt that great. Also 5 tackles is a positive.
Exactly, it's not great but it's a massive improvement on what we've seen from Hannebery in the past. So my concern is that ratio returns back to his usual 1:3 kick/handball ratio

Hately couldn't have worse JS imo. GWS have shown he's the first one out when they want to bring someone in and even when playing well in the 2nds, struggles to get picked again. Could easily see him being dropped next week again...

Could be high risk-reward though, if the Giants decide the time is right to give him a run of games then he could be a decent emergency score/m8 for a few weeks and then some handy cash on the way out. I wouldn't necessarily bring him in if I didn't own him but I probably am going to take the chance on keeping him (had him traded out this week) even though I'll have to sacrifice another rookie.

My trades this week are O'Brien > Cameron and Clarke > Duncan. Probably a but early to go on Clarke but it leaves me with just Duursma on field for rookies. Still have Worpel M8 and Brodie Smith though.

I'm thinking about fielding Logue over Smith this week. Is that getting too cute or a wise decision?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back