Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Give Harrison Jones a run already! Had 29 disposals last week, what more can the kid do! Haha
Hopefully room for both of them! Clarko can shuffle our forward line all he likes, we still won’t kick a winning score until we fix our ball movement going inside 50. Deserves a run for the last part of the season, nothing to lose.

It's raining cats and dogs this weekend, I'd be going Yeo over Gaff personally. I've got him, and I don't expect much more than a 90, which is annoying given I paid full price. Yeo tackles like a beast, which should be on show in the wet
Hoping for a huge VC score so I don't have to consider Gaff captain (original plan)
Heading over for the game, not looking forward to sitting in the cold & rain.

At the moment I'm going
Clarke - Hind
Hore - premium defender
Stewart is looking like the bloke I want to bring in but I could easily change my mind

Cogs and Zerrett tonight. No point in them getting off to a good start as they’ll just be tagged.

Meanwhile Kelly and Taranto will have 78 possessions between them in the first quarter and still be invisible until the final siren.

Any Freo supporters think Blakely will go more into the middle this weekend? When he got thrown in their late against Melbourne he looked pretty good. Wilson out might help him get some ball down back.

I want to trade one of Blakely, Sicily or B.Smith this week to Caleb Daniel. Need to improve my defence, all other lines are basically done for now. B.Smith the front-runner, if Sic Dawg goes back he'll be fine.

Drew is back in this week for those who still have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Freo supporters think Blakely will go more into the middle this weekend? When he got thrown in their late against Melbourne he looked pretty good. Wilson out might help him get some ball down back.

I want to trade one of Blakely, Sicily or B.Smith this week to Caleb Daniel. Need to improve my defence, all other lines are basically done for now. B.Smith the front-runner, if Sic Dawg goes back he'll be fine.
Don't think Blakely is a good choice this year. We aren't keeping possession as much as we have been in previous years in our back half, and he's spent less than half a game in the middle this year all up I'd imagine. Unless there's an injury to an inside mid, I would avoid.

Also, Wilson had scans on an ankle injury but first ive heard of him being ruled out?

Trade Smith. Has a poor record against the Cats and will start dropping cash now.

Don't think Blakely is a good choice this year. We aren't keeping possession as much as we have been in previous years in our back half, and he's spent less than half a game in the middle this year all up I'd imagine. Unless there's an injury to an inside mid, I would avoid.

Also, Wilson had scans on an ankle injury but first ive heard of him being ruled out?

Yeah unfortunately I took the punt on Blakely 2 weeks back. Thinking of just cutting my losses and getting him back if he starts to dominate.

Ah apologies, thought he had been ruled out already.

Am I right to think Hanrahan probably has better JS, but Davis likely the better scorer?

Cameron or Hanrahan?

I would think Hanrahan. Know nothing about the guy but know Cameron can't last long in the Eagles lineup. Has to kick 2-3goals every week to hold his spot. Even then he'll still get dropped. No room for a rookie in our side at the moment other than to replace injuries/reports/rested players.

I'd be amazed if he's still in the side in a fortnight. Likely to be dropped as early as next week (if he survives the cut this week that is..)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back