Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

To start D.Clarke or O.Baker as my one rookie? It's almost a flip of a coin.. Baker because Bris and possible Clarke tagging, thats my thoughts so far.

Thoughts on Sloane? 653k, dirt cheap for a guy averaging 103, which is actually 109 without the injury score. Pretty good run home and saves 100-150k on the expensive guys. Pretty much a direct sideways for Cripps

Yeah I don't mind him at all. Did look at it. Crows have a reasonably tough run home, but he should average 105 you'd think.

Taranto seriously named full back! It's probably ridiculous but not the sort of thing you need to see when contemplating whether to bring him in.
Think the app is just glitching. Sam Taylor named centre.. wouldn’t have thought that’s where he’d be playing

Hayden, Davis, Hanrahan or Langlands?

Langlands might not even play so probably not him but toss up between the other 3, anyone wanna have a go at ranking them

Cripps -> J.Kelly

2nd trade will be Young -> Hayden or Hanrahan at this stage to get a playing forward rook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna grab the roos rook. No idea why, North board seem ok on him and he is a tagger. So he will be around the action.

Other trade i'll upgrade answerth to Burton

Dont know which off the backline to fix this week, so giving everyone another week. fwd rooks switchout this week to make some money. $321K to ply with next week though.

Which rookie more relevant?

Tough to say. I think Hanrahan has a solid chance to cement a spot with the Hawks needing to reinvent their forward line. Poppy has been pretty average and could be out quicker.

Hayden seems to have good wraps on him from the VFL but question on scoring potential.

Think you can take the punt on either to be honest.

Changed my mind again and am going to risk missing out on Hannebery, instead I'm going to upgrade Worpel to Martin, (plus Hore to Rose, Daniel to defence). Will mean playing both Hately and D.Clarke but best case means forwards and rucks are finished.

Tough to say. I think Hanrahan has a solid chance to cement a spot with the Hawks needing to reinvent their forward line. Poppy has been pretty average and could be out quicker.

Hayden seems to have good wraps on him from the VFL but question on scoring potential.

Think you can take the punt on either to be honest.
Hayden is still a work in progress. Lacks a tank, but is defensively minded, is an absolute bull and has decent skills.

I don't like holding injured premos, especially one that I haven't been very happy with so have gone:

Answerth to Ben Davis (Caleb to the backline)
Cripps to Gaff

Will probably look to do Baker or Bewley to Sloane next week who is very nicely priced.

Cripps out has really screwed my trade plans. Had Smith out all week for Laird and I HATE the look of him sitting in my backline again.

Howe has probably come in for the Hawks to tag Gaff. Little bit of concern trading him in this week with a 140+ BE, with Howe tagging him, he probably wont go huge, but hopefully still has a 110 - 115 in him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back