Captains Round 15 VC/C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With Collingwood vs Brisbane concluding the round, surely those who held put the C back on Neale those who didn't go Grundy, so who to VC:

Titch against the training cones of Adelaide
Laird coming off a bye
NicNat for the brave
Draper for the braver
Zerrett to back up (My call if NicNat rested)
Dusty vs Fyfe for the most hyped 90pt score contest as you scream at the TV for them to get back in the guts
Gull because he is the gull
Petracca or Piggy because CD love them
Or whichever GWS player you want to see injured.

This guy is my VC/C. In reverse.

1598863872270.png

Tried VC Whitfield once or twice earlier in the year and it just didn't quite happen.
Recent form bloody good, though.
Still think I might go Mitchell VC, though.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Hmmmnnnn. The theory and form-line on NicNat last week made a lot of sense, but he bombed. Wondering whether I might give him another show. Could monster Draper and Bombers haven't named a strong backup.

Definitely more likely to go wrong than Mitchell, but maybe more likely to go north of 130 too?

Based on season to date, I should see what my instincts say and then do something completely different.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hmmmnnnn. The theory and form-line on NicNat last week made a lot of sense, but he bombed. Wondering whether I might give him another show. Could monster Draper and Bombers haven't named a strong backup.

Definitely more likely to go wrong than Mitchell, but maybe more likely to go north of 130 too?

Based on season to date, I should see what my instincts say and then do something completely different.

If WCE are leading comfortably, it wouldn't be a bad idea for WCE to give Nic a bit of extra bench time him and let Bailey Williams battle out a nil all draw against fellow rookie, Draper.

If WCE are leading comfortably, it wouldn't be a bad idea for WCE to give Nic a bit of extra bench time him and let Bailey Williams battle out a nil all draw against fellow rookie, Draper.

Agree. I thought he would be rested this week but with them needing to win pretty every game to be top 4 I think his tog will be managed instead like it was for the first half of the season. That way if the game is on the line he is available for them.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm leaning VC Fyfe over Titch into Neale. Titch is in great touch but really seems like his ceiling isn't that high so I'd prefer to roll the dice on Fyfe who could go massive against a Tigs midfield that gives up a lot of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back