Game Day Round 17 Hawks v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the boys aren’t absolutely fired up to the hilt to not only win, but win big today, then they don’t deserve finals.

I feel we were a little complacent and a little unsettled last time with all those changes. With key injuries at the Lions there is absolutely no excuse for anything less than a 10 goal win.

If this game was played elsewhere, I'd feel more confident.

I know our record in Tasmania is almost spotless, but we just haven't been playing pretty football down there recently.

If this game was played elsewhere, I'd feel more confident.

I know our record in Tasmania is almost spotless, but we just haven't been playing pretty football down there recently.
I'm the other way.
I know we've been s**t down there of late, but Bris won't play this ground/ conditions well.
We'll win, and win easy.

I like us best 6 forwards all forward of ball, and I think that will be key to exploiting old Hodgey down back.

Love the two blokes but I am not up for seeing anymore fagan-hodge celebratory hugs after beating us. That image gets to me.

Big win needed for our club today.

Go Hawks!!

how to exploit Hodgey? make the forwards lead into space....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a tough day at the office with some nervy moments.

You would think we’ve learnt a bit from last time against them.

I’m banking on us replicating last weeks form and a young developing side having a slight downer after two weeks up.

To be honest if we lose to them again we don’t deserve to make finals anyway

Hawks by 24

Expecting a tough day at the office with some nervy moments.

You would think we’ve learnt a bit from last time against them.

I’m banking on us replicating last weeks form and a young developing side having a slight downer after two weeks up.

To be honest if we lose to them again we don’t deserve to make finals anyway

Hawks by 24
Playing the third bottom team no need to be nervous in tassie should win by 6 to 8 goals

This will be another Tasmanian masterpiece. :(

In all seriousness, let's see if the coaches can coach to exploit Brisbane's copious amounts of weaknesses instead of stubbornly sticking to an inane gameplan that plays right into Brisbane's strengths... To which the blind-faithfuls on here will blame it on there being too many kids.

If all else fails, just bomb it to the top of the square!

This will be another Tasmanian masterpiece. :(

In all seriousness, let's see if the coaches can coach to exploit Brisbane's copious amounts of weaknesses instead of stubbornly sticking to an inane gameplan that plays right into Brisbane's strengths... To which the blind-faithfuls on here will blame it on there being too many kids.

If all else fails, just bomb it to the top of the square!
Our forward entires were way better last week. You’d hope this won’t happen.

In fact you would have been happy last week SLB I would have thought?

Our forward entires were way better last week. You’d hope this won’t happen.

In fact you would have been happy last week SLB I would have thought?
Well it was beautiful seeing my gameplan finally get to Clarko and watching it be so effective.

But I'm just a forum nuffie. Only those who sit on the 2nd level in small glass boxes have any comprehension of the complexities of the game.

Nothing more certain then a loss today.

Lloyd wrote an article about us today finishing top 4 and potentially winning the flag. He has ****** us. Prick.
Antiheadf**ked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back