Game Day Round 17, 2023 : Giants v Hawks, 4.35pm , Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants coming off a good win albeit in Darwin which could be energy sapping. Not expecting a win given our poor history at that poor excuse for an AFL ground but maybe we are due for one of good games after a couple of ordinary ones.

Hoping that DGB can provide a genuine target, and along with Greene, take some heat off Mitch. Need good pressure from the smalls and midfield.

Finn to Kelly and Dimma to Toby. Praying that we don’t see one of their lesser lights kick a bag.

Effort please.

Expecting a 6-8 goal defeat but hopefully it's as competitive as our last game against them.
all I want is a 4 quarter effort even if we lose by 10 or under I won't be pissed at all. But tbh I can really see this game being a smashing. I reckon they will only keep us to 5/6 goals for the game, and then its all on us to defend good otherwise they will kick 15 on our head

No Sis is killing us ... still, let's bounce back with a really competitive effort.

(Hope DGB has a ripper!)

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Probably been the most important player in our history (at least since our first GF - Col Austin notwithstanding) I mean in terms of a single player having such an influence on the match result.

This season with Sicily our record is:
P12:W4:L8, 80.6%

Without him:
P3:W0:L3, 50%

Over the last 6 matches:
With Sic:
P3:W3:L0, 185.3%

Without him:
P3:W0:L3, 50%

Last edited:
Frenchie, Long and Meek to line up for Box Hill this afternoon.
No carry-over emergency for the seniors game.
Harry Morrison to be the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back