Preview Round 17, 2023 : Giants v Hawks, 4.35pm July 8th, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't send Nashy to the ruck.
On the contrary, put him in the ruck ONCE. And now that they don't have a ruckman, get Reevesy to dominate.

Neither well suited. Should have dropped green and played kosi or ramsden.
Rama didn't play last week as he was the carryover emergency. They had umpires at training yesterday who officiated the match simulation, so the two boys had a crash course in what they can and can't do.

I went to open training today but only saw the last 10 minutes so am nervous updating here - but why not?!

DGB was with the fwd group
I don't think I saw Josh Ward
Ned Long trained with the mids.

First time I've met the new kids. Could see the leadership potential in Mitch Lewis and Connor Mc. Lots of others seemed pretty shy tbh! Tyler was like Cyril 2.0 for sure.

Can also see the appeal in having Fergus in the team even if his form is borderline. Brings energy and some maturity.

Rama didn't play last week as he was the carryover emergency. They had umpires at training yesterday who officiated the match simulation, so the two boys had a crash course in what they can and can't do.
That's such a poor look for the AFL. It just sums up how much of a lottery this game has become when players need to be shown today's interpretations so far into the season and their careers. The bill should go to AFL House.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I've lost all confidence in your predictions Des
:(

No Way What GIF by Laff

You don't send a Rolls Royce to dig up paddocks. Better not be Lewis. He's not built for it. Apologies to Lewis
I don’t want Lewis anywhere near the ruck.

If it was up to me I’d keep him wrapped in bubble wrap and in a cryogenic freezer during the week and thaw him out for game days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back