Preview Round 17, 2023 : Giants v Hawks, 4.35pm July 8th, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So who will play 2nd ruck when Reeves needs a rest?

Will DGB play forward or back? Sam’s comments suggest forward but named at CHB.

Sam has backed our mids in after two poor showings.

Interested to see where Finn plays.

Based off match simulation today, Harry Morrison appears to be the likely sub.

CJ left the training track early before match simulation took place. Has pulled up sore and won't take his place for Box Hill this weekend.

So who will play 2nd ruck when Reeves needs a rest?

Will DGB play forward or back? Sam’s comments suggest forward but named at CHB.

Sam has backed our mids in after two poor showings.

Interested to see where Finn plays.
Frost 2nd ruck. It just might work. Crash and bash and not worry about winning the pill plus might take grabs around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m excited.

Also worried about the posts I’ll read here after DGB doesn’t kick a bag
If he doesn’t kick 6 I will Farkn

Lose it

Freaking Out GIF

It's a tough one regarding the rucks I have watched them live a few times this year now. They just have no game sense how to lead or when to run into the open space and become that viable option. They are often standing still hand up in the air asking for the ball, get pushed under the ball far to easy or a stray kick from the midfield will have them out of position. The good rucks around the competition will find that open space and link up in the field off play its not always about taking that pack mark.

I think they need to learn that craft more at a VFL level, right not they are uncompetitive we need ours rucks to be combative with a young midfield!
Well, Meek was dropped….so, I clearly know nothing

Moore is out of form. The only way to get him back into form is to play him as an inside midfielder. A role that served him well last year. He is close to the best endurance runner at the club. The ball is hardly been in the forward half at the moment.
That's a myth.
Sure his impact hasn't been great, but he's getting plenty of it.
Impact is down across the board

May be a sign of where Harry sits in the scheme of the thinks moving forward with this team.
I'm not sure, feel it's more an effort to see what some other players have to offer. Harry, along with Butler, is a known quantity but we need to see if guys like Fergus and Maginness have anything to offer the side moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back