HB: Blake Hardwick, Denver Grainger-Barras, Jack Scrimshaw
C: Karl Amon, Jai Newcombe, Conor Nash
HF: James Worpel, Chad Wingard, Josh Ward
F: Tyler Brockman, Mitch Lewis, Connor Macdonald
R: Ned Reeves, Will Day, Dylan Moore
INT: Seamus Mitchell, Finn Maginness, Jarman Impey, Fergus Greene

Emer: Harry Morrison, Lloyd Meek, Ned Long, Cam Mackenzie

In: Denver Grainger-Barras, Jarman Impey, Tyler Brockman
Out: Luke Breust (injured), Lloyd Meek (omitted), Sam Butler, (omitted), Harry Morrison (omitted)

Meek out the only real surprise. They must think Reeves is a better match up for Briggs. Finn also coming into the team ahead of Morrison also a bit of an eyebrow raiser, but I guess Harry will be the sub.

We'll see if Denver really heads down back.

That's a very short forward line I have to say. Going to be a other tough day in the office for Lewis getting double teamed all day.

Morrison probably a little unlucky. Frost very lucky.

A little surprised Maginness is in, maybe they have a specific player they want tagged?

Personally I would have kept Meek for Reeves but it's toss of a coin between the two at the moment. Think Meek has the fitness to ruck all day though which Reeves will struggle with as a sole ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a very short forward line I have to say. Going to be a other tough day in the office for Lewis getting double teamed all day.

Morrison probably a little unlucky. Frost very lucky.

A little surprised Maginness is in, maybe they have a specific player they want tagged?

Personally I would have kept Meek for Reeves but it's toss of a coin between the two at the moment. Think Meek has the fitness to ruck all day though which Reeves will struggle with as a sole ruck.
Harry was serviceable last week but that is his absolute ceiling, good call on making him sub. Love the selections, Mitchell is looking for something different

Harry was serviceable last week but that is his absolute ceiling, good call on making him sub. Love the selections, Mitchell is looking for something different
In general I'm okay with the selections but we are rolling with only one marking forward.

Himmleburg and co will feast on the inside 50s if we kick them long and high (which is our typical approach)

Pleased to see DGB brought in, and pleased that it seems they Morrison is being pushed out of the side. Better for us in the long term IMO.

Frost getting even one more game is laughable though.
They've backed Frosty in, but things will be very interesting next week if his form continues like mud while DBG, Blanck and Scrimshaw all have good games.

Good call to drop a Ruckman. It hasn't worked. Both Meek and Reeves need to bring more to the table in order to play in the same side.

Great inclusions. Harry deserves the sub spot after a serviceable game last week.

I want to see DGB to play with freedom and attack every contest like a maniac! No hesitation. A competitive beast like DGB makes our 22 better.

Finn is the surprise for me. Still unsure how he gets a game ahead of Long who's been performing consistently at BH.

Otherwise, good changes.
I think the blokes that have been on the fringe for a few years are being given one last chance to turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back