Greater Western Sydney v Sydney (MARS)
Gold Coast v Western Bulldogs (MS) (T)
Melbourne v Hawthorn (MCG) (T)
St Kilda v Port Adelaide (MRVL) (N)

Sunday, July 18
North Melbourne v Essendon (MRVL)
Collingwood v Carlton (MCG)
Adelaide v West Coast (AO) (T)

Didn't end up happening unfortunately. I do like it, it's similar to the 2017-2019 collars but without the yellow strip at the top of the collar. I also like the invisible collar at the moment so idk if it should change, that's up to puma.
Is this the one?
E0506BC2-89B9-4A0D-8AE5-3914415573DF.jpeg

What's going on with the Carlton jumpers? Half of them have the Hyundai logo, the other half have tiny text under the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally feel West Coast should be in their clash against us too (and us when we play them). Not a fan of navy v royal when there is a secondary mutual colour. Lots of blue and gold going on.
I don't get how Eagles v crows is not considered a clash. Only the AFL could decide blue and blue doesn't clash.

This GWS vs Sydney game makes me think of playing a video game where you can change the uniforms and you put both teams in their most aesthetic kits available regardless of their designations.

The South Melbourne inspired kits is such an incredibly good look, I'd absolutely love the Swans to bring it back full time.

This GWS vs Sydney game makes me think of playing a video game where you can change the uniforms and you put both teams in their most aesthetic kits available regardless of their designations.

The South Melbourne inspired kits is such an incredibly good look, I'd absolutely love the Swans to bring it back full time.
White top coloured shorts away? 😘👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back