Autopsy Round 18, 2022: Hawks pluck Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see Dom is back correcting people about things that happened during a time he wasn't even alive to experience. Bless.
Over Your Head Dodge GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

This is the argument I have with people all the time, the passing of time tends to make us remember past players at their peak because we look at their career and remember all their achievements without what it took to get there.

Sam is one of the best examples of hard work and perseverance in AFL history. Wasn't blessed with any real physical gifts but had a real hunger to make it. His progression from an almost exclusively inside, clearance winning midfielder to constant Brownlow Medal threat was a real inspiration.
same the other way, too - e.g. Stratts

The point is you don’t have all the info so you shouldn’t be making your argument when you have been freshly informed
The point originally wasn’t understood by anyone which was partially my fault, but it then lead to meaningless conversation and discussion.

Which the point has been shown a few times throughout with what I originally meant, and it’s been agreed on. Just different in other situations.

The point originally wasn’t understood by anyone which was partially my fault, but it then lead to meaningless conversation and discussion.

Which the point has been shown a few times throughout with what I originally meant, and it’s been agreed on. Just different in other situations.
Nah everyone knew what you meant. You just refused to accept Mitchell wasn’t skilled on both feet from day one. You derided people for suggesting this and you also derided them for suggesting you hadn’t watched him early in his career. That wasn’t people misunderstanding you point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back