10 James Worpel (HAW)
8 Karl Amon (HAW)
6 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
2 Jarman Impey (HAW)
2 Luke McDonald (NMFC)
1 Conor Nash (HAW)
1 Blake Hardwick (HAW)
wrong MacDonald picked.

Been thinking how the old Sic would have eventually lost his rag having an opponent play out of his back pocket all game. The new Sic might regularly get suspended for doing nothing but I thought he showed a cool calm mature head on Sunday not to get sucked in.
Looked like Ford was being a bit chatty at times. Would have loved to hear what was being said back and forth.

Guessing Ford was pointing out how few touches Sicily was getting, and Sicily was pointing out how few goals North were getting.

Watching the replay now. Second quarter was hideous, but we genuinely flogged them over three quarters. Would have been a 100 point win if our forward line had their kicking boots on.

One thing I noticed was that Chad Wingard was finding a lot of space.
He's such a smart player. The fear is his body can't keep up anymore, but I think he still has a lot to offer.

Apropos of nothing...

Watching the replay...Cam Zurhaar's leg tattoos are pretty much the ugliest things on two legs. There used to be these press-on transfer tatts kids could buy, full of anchors, skulls and other s**t. Zurhaar looks like a six year old kid who found dad's wallet and ran amok with it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apropos of nothing...

Watching the replay...Cam Zurhaar's leg tattoos are pretty much the ugliest things on two legs. There used to press-on transfer tatts kids could buy, full of anchors, skulls and other s**t. Zurhaar looks like a six year old kid who found dad's wallet and ran amok with it
Reckon Dimma gives him a run for his money tbf

greasy-simpsons.gif

libba's arent all bad...

Apropos of nothing...

Watching the replay...Cam Zurhaar's leg tattoos are pretty much the ugliest things on two legs. There used to be these press-on transfer tatts kids could buy, full of anchors, skulls and other s**t. Zurhaar looks like a six year old kid who found dad's wallet and ran amok with it
Watching the game on the weekend he kept reminding me of Snake Jailbird from the Simpsons 😂

a25272beb667224e7ff35e82e4762701.jpg 12EsNM23QR039648198-zurhaar1920.jpg

This year’s women’s Wimbledon champ had some shockers too.
I have friends who have tattoos, they spend a lot of time making sure they have meaning, look great, and go to a good tattoo artist. I tell my kids if they want tattoos that is how you do it. Not sure why you'd want to tattoo yourself in random scribbles that you did in year 8 on your arm.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back