Autopsy Round 24, 2023 : Hawks slow to a crawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much went right today.

Still plenty of positives to take from the year, but not many today.

Go at it.

Freo played their GF today. We played ours a few weeks back. Nothing left in the tank but can't question the effort. Fought it out to the end but ultimately outclassed and outcoached.

Very proud of the group this season. Another preseason into the 18-23 yos will be massive. Let's use the next 6 months to ready ourselves for an assault on finals next year.

I quite often stop watching games due to horrible tension and stress...a big game, with the opposition coming back, most often

Very rarely, due to disgust...can't remember the last one, but I'm sure there's been one or two

This was one of the only times I've turned it off (for the 3rd quarter) due to absolute boredom.

Nothing to play for, nothing worth watching...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Someone convince me Josh Ward and Harry Morrison aren’t the same player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst game in the last two months (since Carlton).

Some people have short memories in the game day thread, saying it was our worst for the year. Wasn't even our worst against Freo.

Was really hoping to finish the season with a bang. Pretty disappointing.

Wasn’t a fan of the Ben King proposal, but days like today make it hard to argue

Gutless & insipid effort.
Spot on, no game is a nothing game, and this was a really disappointing way to finish what was a promising back half of the season. very few good players today. Moore, Noodle, Day(except his disposals) were good, and Hustwaite showed a lot of promise again, a lot of the others had already checked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back