Preview Round 24, 2023 : Hawthorn v Fremantle, MCG 1:45pm August 26th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am currently in Somerset England so by the time I wake up tomorrow hopefully we have finished off the season with a good win, to do it without a forward line not containing Lewis will also a great sign.
Let’s go Hawkers. 👍
So game starts at 4-45am in the morning over there. Toughen up, set the alarm and tune in to the Hawks demolishing the Dockers. I was over in Europe during some of the 2018 season and would stream the footy via a radio app. With the early starts such as the Fremantle game I would put on the headphones so as not to wake the wife.

So game starts at 4-45am in the morning over there. Toughen up, set the alarm and tune in to the Hawks demolishing the Dockers. I was over in Europe during some of the 2018 season and would stream the footy via a radio app. With the early starts such as the Fremantle game I would put on the headphones so as not to wake the wife.
4:45 am is always in the morning.

Agree. I was in London in 2013 and my son, 4 week old granddaughter and I got up at that ungodly hour to watch the Hawks demolish Freo in the Grand Final. Winning made it all worthwhile.

Agree. I was in London in 2013 and my son, 4 week old granddaughter and I got up at that ungodly hour to watch the Hawks demolish Freo in the Grand Final. Winning made it all worthwhile.
We didn’t ‘demolish’ them. Out of those four GF victories, amazingly they were team that got the closest to us…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in Mexico in 2015, open my phone to check the scores and we had defeated the Swans by 89 points. I thought the AFL app had glitched out. What a time to be alive.

It felt like we were in control of that game the entire time, even if the margin was reasonably close.

Every time they got within a goal we answered immediately.
Their fans were such great sports before and after that GF too. It was a great atmosphere. I’ve had a soft spot for Freo ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back