Preview Round 21, 2023 : Hawthorn v Collingwood, 4:35pm Saturday August 5th MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a solid player who has nearly 100 games as a pick 74. If he were around in our threepeat and came into our 2013 premiership team in place of Jonathan Simkin would you bat an eyelid? He’s smart, good work ethic, a decent user and tough and all clubs need that. If he is happy to be somewhere between 20-30 on our list I am happy to have him. He’s much better than Bramble.
Only criticism of Morrison really is that he doesn't take territory. He's played 7 years as a half-back/wing for a total of 7 bounces. Last year he found other ways to contribute and he was a real physical presence around the ground. This year has been one to forget.

Only criticism of Morrison really is that he doesn't take territory. He's played 7 years as a half-back/wing for a total of 7 bounces. Last year he found other ways to contribute and he was a real physical presence around the ground. This year has been one to forget.
Harry also plays HFF, kicked 9 goals last year. In regards to taking running bounces, we all know that he doesn’t have leg speed, so the last thing he should be doing is taking runs with the ball, it’s just asking for trouble.

Harry also plays HFF, kicked 9 goals last year. In regards to taking running bounces, we all know that he doesn’t have leg speed, so the last thing he should be doing is taking runs with the ball, it’s just asking for trouble.
Littlejohn clearly mentioned that they want to see him use his legs more and take territory.

Bounces aren’t the only way to take territory but I take your point. We can’t have 22 stars or we run into cap problems like other clubs especially the expansion ones have had. We need reliable tough roles players and I see him as potentially that. If he is happy to be on the fringe on an average wage then we should remain with us. If he can get more elsewhere I would also wish him luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back