B:
Jarman Impey, Sam Frost, James Sicily
HB: Jack Scrimshaw, Blake Hardwick, Will Day
C: Karl Amon, Dylan Moore, Josh Weddle
HF: Connor Macdonald, Conor Nash, James Worpel
F: Chad Wingard, Mitch Lewis, Luke Breust
R: Ned Reeves, Jai Newcombe, Finn Maginness
INT: Seamus Mitchell, Josh Ward, Tyler Brockman, Denver Grainger-Barras

Emer: Ned Long, Lloyd Meek, Cooper Stephens, Jai Serong.

In: Denver Grainger-Barras, Seamus Mitchell
Out: Fergus Greene (injured), Lloyd Meek (Omitted)

Ned Long Please.

Judging by the selections this is very much a win now team which I don't mind as I am really, really sick of losing to that mob of Membership Microwavers!
Were 2 games behind Freo plus percentage. Were pretty much entrenched in the bottom 4 so it doesn't really matter if we try to win as many games as we can. 6-8 wins could still see us bottom 3. It's free hit for a few weeks IMO.

Were 2 games behind Freo plus percentage. Were pretty much entrenched in the bottom 4 so it doesn't really matter if we try to win as many games as we can. 6-8 wins could still see us bottom 3. It's free hit for a few weeks IMO.
I meant it's a team picked with the intention of winning as its primary focus rather than player development.

TBH though by this stage of the year we should be finalising a best 22 for 2024, we have had plenty of time for development already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Tigers beat us does that mean we'll win the flag this season?

I am so desperate to say hawks will win after last weeks dominant performance. This is definitely a winnable game if we come to play but im assuming the crowd is going to be above 60k, and every time we have played in front of a big crowd, we get slaughtered.

I am so desperate to say hawks will win after last weeks dominant performance. This is definitely a winnable game if we come to play but im assuming the crowd is going to be above 60k, and every time we have played in front of a big crowd, we get slaughtered.
Realistically with Lynch out we should win.
Would be great to dash all of Richmond’s hope of a finals appearance in front of a predominantly Tiger crowd, but it really depends on which Hawthorn team decides to show up.

Was at the Blues game when the crowd was 70k and can confirm we were god awful that day. That first half was as bad as I have seen us play for a long, long time.

Need to get that stage fright out of our system, Sam needs the boys fired up from the first bounce.

Big game at the MCG on a Saturday afternoon in front of a large crowd. If we want to play finals in the next couple of years then this is the perfect rehearsal.

Big game at the MCG on a Saturday afternoon in front of a large crowd. If we want to play finals in the next couple of years then this is the perfect rehearsal.
we have already played in big crowds this season. surely our players have gotten used to it because tmr is gonna be 65k again so hopefully they don't get stage fright like they did against Essendon, Geelong and Carlton

Blanck playing VFL…

Ins:
D. Mascitti, J. Blanck, L. Meek

Outs: H. Hustwaite, C. Jiath, J. Thorpe

Squad: 1. H Morrison, 16. L Bramble, 17. L Meek, 21. C Stephens, 23. J Koschitzke, 27. N Long, 28. C Mackenzie, 29. J Serong, 30. S Butler, 35. J Morris, 36. J Blanck, 39. E Jeka, 41. J Bennetts, 42. B Macdonald, 45. C Tucker, 46. B Ryan, 50. D Mascitti, 55. C Porter, 60. E Phillips, 61. M Hall, 66. C Brown, 67. D Murr (23rd), 74. L Coghlan

Emergencies: H. Beasley, L. Bryce, L. D’Angelo, C. Bramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back